Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many deliveries tomorrow?

Last week we saw a bunch of deliveries on Tuesday night and Wednesday.
Who wants to guess how many will be delivered tonight & tomorrow (to forum members)?

I think there will be a lot. I'm guessing 20+ ;)

·
Registered
676 Posts
I would love to see just one here in Wisconsin! This is driving me crazy----I find myself constantly watching the trucks on the interstate to see if there are any car carriers going our way.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
I would love to see just one here in Wisconsin! This is driving me crazy----I find myself constantly watching the trucks on the interstate to see if there are any car carriers going our way.
Ditto with watching the car carriers....... :yesnod: I would love to see one coming to Alabama---MINE!!!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like we know of at least 6 in WI and 5 in AL.
Could be tomorrow!

Last week we had like 5 (or more) arrive in PA one day -- then 5 arrived in OH the next day.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Jerry Valley said:

Suspect they will deliver most Wisconsin and perhaps UP cars (if any) on the same shipment. If there is room maybe they will even squeese on a Minnesota car or two! Mine is coming I can feel it. But then I said that two months ago. There I go again getting all depressed.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Good chance of deliveries soon. I don't know if we are considered here in Great Lakes close enough for truck to go straight through or if they would go to Lordstown first. Dealer got his first HHR today.

What we need as the trucks are rolling is a heads up at first stop of all the VIN's on the truck. Please report here.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
If LD is correct there are only 50 cars left in DE so everyone other than those 50 should be in transit.

Tommorrow I will call my delaer again and get a status update and see if it has left Lordstown yet.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
mceb said:
If LD is correct there are only 50 cars left in DE so everyone other than those 50 should be in transit.
And if that turns out to be correct (and to this point I believe Linedog is batting 100) then the 1st 1k should all be delivered before summer ends, or very close to it. And definitely before the promise date of the end of October.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Editguy said:
...then the 1st 1k should all be delivered before summer ends, or very close to it. And definitely before the promise date of the end of October.
Yup, looks more like end of Sept at this point.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mr ed said:
mr eds in UP #777 coming soon I HOPE good luck to all.

Ed you you the only one in the UP that you know of? Where are you in the UP? Suspect if you Marquette/Escanaba west you car will probably come on my delivery truck!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well C'mon guys!

No one cares to take a guess at how many they think will show up tonight/tomorrow?

I'm really curious as to what everyone thinks! :crazy:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Editguy said:
How will we know how many are delivered?
What I mean is:
How many deliveries to forum members??

Hopefully they'll post when they receive their car. :willy:

I know I will. (I'll probably disappear for a couple days after that though) ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
mcbman said:
What I mean is:

Okay, got it. ;)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
SolLate said:
I will guess that 20 Forum Members will report receiving their cars by the end of the week.
I sure hope you're wrong.
I'm guessing 20+ tomorrow and 50+ at end of week. ;)
(maybe not all forum members - but what we know of - by using "The List")

·
Registered
600 Posts
mcbman said:
What I mean is:

:agree:

Hopefully we will all get ours soon, this week or next.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.