Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Take Delivery of Solstice at Delaware Plant?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK....who's interested in taking delivery of their Sostice at the Delaware plant? May I suggest the following:
- plant tour
- reduce the price by the delivery fee to cover airfare or other transpo costs to pickup
- have Donald Trump there to waive the checkered flag?

This would be an awesome way for GM to get great media attention with 1000 cars rolling off the lot on the same day!

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Hey! That would be a great place/time for us to have our first nation-wide Solstice club meeting!... Of course it'll have to be about two weeks long or so.

Think they'd be insulted if I showed up with a tool box and started taking it apart and modding it in the parking lot? :jester:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I live too close to Delaware NOT to select the first choice. I think that would be a pretty cool experience! :cool:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
great idea! how do we start the solstice club? We can get decoder rings and such.... the first 1000 can go to the plant to watch the car being built, take pictures for archival purposes....great way to start off the club...

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
great idea! how do we start the solstice club? We can get decoder rings and such.... the first 1000 can go to the plant to watch the car being built, take pictures for archival purposes....great way to start off the club...
Decoder rings, huh. Remember Ralphie in the Christmas movie?
D-R-I-N-K-M-O-R-E-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
If they do factory delivery for the first 1000, they should do it for the rest of the Solstices too! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts