Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when our cars will show up at the dealer? Mine is #078 and was made on 7/30. I live just outside of Philadelphia. I am hoping it will be tomorrow 8/8, is that a possibility?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
A most excellent question since the supposedly started shipment last Wednesday. I had my phone on in my tux for the whole wedding I was at Saturday just hoping.

And I live fairly close to MD! I wonder how long it really take or are the carrier drivers making lots of extended pit stops? (I wonder why that would be :) )

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
It's certainly a possibility, but later in the week would probably be more likely. SmallDealer's transit times showed an average of 6 days for delivery to Philly, and assuming your car shipped on Wednesday as we heard some did, things are looking good.

Here is the thread with SmallDealers' research about transit times for some average car deliveries to various places ...

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3253

Not sure if the Sols are being given any kind of preferential treatment when it comes to speeding up delivery though.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
SlySol said:
Not sure if the Sols are being given any kind of preferential treatment when it comes to speeding up delivery though.
I paid extra for overnight delivery on mine :lol: ...giant FedEx box ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
I paid extra for overnight delivery on mine :lol: ...giant FedEx box ;)

Sorry. Fed-ex e-mailed me. They couldn't fit yours on the truck cause mine took up too much room. You'll just have to be patient and wait! ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
I'm really hoping mine comes later this week. Please :blueangel
My dealer thinks that NE Wisconsin is about two weeks out from Delaware. So IF mine was shipped last week, and IF everything goes as predicted, maybe mine will get here the week of August 15th. BUT I would REALLY like it this week because August 13/14 is the Bark River, MI race and it would be REALLY fun to take the Sol on the twisty drive up to the track! :yesnod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts