Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I wonder if he would mind if a couple other sol lovers came for a look. I would love to see it!

·
Registered
462 Posts
CoolOne2006 said:
I wonder if he would mind if a couple other sol lovers came for a look. I would love to see it!
:agree: I'd like to come take a look. But I bet the buyer will be coming to pick it up ASAP!

Do you know what color?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ah, but I would imagine that the carrier had more than one car on it (unless your name is Clark, and you've got a veryyyy looowwww number)

Although if it did have only one Solstice onboard, it could explain the slow deliveries.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Scorch said:
It will be picked up tomorrow morning. The dealership is open until 8pm. The color is envy.
What is the name of the dealership?

·
Registered
202 Posts
#18 is here!!!!

Number 18 is here on the 18th of the month. Anybody envious?? Just kiddin'. My solstice is here in my garage through a driving rainstorm. Top is tight...rides great!!!!!!!

You guys that came and looked at the car weren't the only ones. The transport driver said he stopped in PA to get a cinnamon roll and when he came out there were about 15 people standing there and asking him questions.

Good news...there were two other solstice (solsti?) on the hauler. We are thinking of you shoeman and hoping you got good news today.

I'll try and have my daughter post pics tomorrow afternoon. There will be an article and pics in a local Newark paper called Our Town sometime soon.

I'm so excited, I even brought a couple of bottles of champagne to celebrate the new arrival with the sales staff at Indian Mound.

#14...I'll let you know when I'll be in Liverpool...sometime after 9/10 and maybe we can get together and make everyone else drool....

Good luck everyone. The conestogna wagon did make it over the Allegheny mountains!

·
Registered
936 Posts
oldlady said:
Number 18 is here on the 18th of the month. Anybody envious?? Just kiddin'. My solstice is here in my garage through a driving rainstorm. Top is tight...rides great!!!!!!!

You guys that came and looked at the car weren't the only ones. The transport driver said he stopped in PA to get a cinnamon roll and when he came out there were about 15 people standing there and asking him questions.

Good news...there were two other solstice (solsti?) on the hauler. We are thinking of you shoeman and hoping you got good news today.

I'll try and have my daughter post pics tomorrow afternoon. There will be an article and pics in a local Newark paper called Our Town sometime soon.

I'm so excited, I even brought a couple of bottles of champagne to celebrate the new arrival with the sales staff at Indian Mound.

#14...I'll let you know when I'll be in Liverpool...sometime after 9/10 and maybe we can get together and make everyone else drool....

Good luck everyone. The conestogna wagon did make it over the Allegheny mountains!
congradulations on your delivery! Enjoy while the rest of us wait we understand.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
oldlady said:

Congratulations Old Lady. I'm sure you're going to be the hit of your 50th reunion. Make sure you pick up some extra literature and some handy wipes to take care of the drool.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mine is in

I am out of town and will be picking mine up Saturday morning. CAN'T WAIT!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations to the new owners, enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
oldlady said:
The 11th or 12th would be optimum for me since I work an odd shift and schedule.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.