Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
can anyone tell me about delivery, or where to get information, mine was supose to be delivered 10-6, but as of yet has not, and my dealer cant even tell me where it is it. was shiped on 9-16 #1048. My car was originaly
built back in august but my dealer got a letter from GM saying it was one of the 50+ pulled for testing and i would be moved to the front for replacement. Today GM tells them that there is a shortage of rail cars and that all info they will give. where do you find out the number codes that you show in some postings as to what state your car is in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am #1195 and haven't seen anything of mine either. They said it had a delivery date of 30 sept and was shipped on the 26th.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Delivery date + 2 weeks is a good rule of thumb. Dates given are usually created by a program, and it doesn't apparently take into account all the variables that go into a first model year car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
2309 will hit dealer on 11-17

Thanks so much to all of you. I was able to do what my dealer would not. After only 4 phone calls I was told by the PTS trucking Co in Minnesota that my car will be at my dealer in Brookyn Park MN on the 17th Of Nov.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Anybody have contacts at Allied?

I have called Allied a few times and they won't give me any info. They say they don't give out info to private owners, only dealers. They keep referring me to the dealer. Anyone know the secret code word I have to give Allied for some help?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
AFSOC 1st Sgt said:
I have called Allied a few times and they won't give me any info. They say they don't give out info to private owners, only dealers. They keep referring me to the dealer. Anyone know the secret code word I have to give Allied for some help?
Have your dealer call. They used to give info but they got too many calls.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
AFSOC 1st Sgt said:
Have you verified that Allied delivers to your dealership? If it's another company, then you would certainly be wasting your time.

Jack Cooper Transport delivers to my dealer and JCT was VERY VERY helpful with me. Good luck, my friend.

ljsroof just posted about a great experience with PTS trucking Co in Minnesota. So let us know who your dealer says brings the cars to them.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Have you verified that Allied delivers to your dealership? If it's another company, then you would certainly be wasting your time.

Jack Cooper Transport delivers to my dealer and JCT was VERY VERY helpful with me. Good luck, my friend.

ljsroof just posted about a great experience with PTS trucking Co in Minnesota. So let us know who your dealer says brings the cars to them.

You guy's have to read the tracking thread that was started, gizmo posted it again.( Thanks Gizmo) First you have to find out who is trucking your car. The dealer should be able to help you out with this info.

I think GA is Allied, but I'm not sure. Ask you dealer. If the trucking company wouldn't give you info have your dealer call, he always can get info. They might have him go on line to get info but it is accessable to them on a daily basis.

Good luck with searching, it takes time, but you get correct info.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
AFSOC 1st Sgt said:
I just Emailed allied and yours is going by train. Now call your dealer and find out what trucking company will bring it to the dealer from the train depot. Allied is not trucking to GA.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I tried Allied too and was told no info to customers. But my dealer acts like I'm speaking French when I ask about event codes and even about Allied trucking.

I do know it's built and eventually coming to Salisbury NC --- just don't know when...Help !!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
solactor said:
I tried Allied too and was told no info to customers. But my dealer acts like I'm speaking French when I ask about event codes and even about Allied trucking.

I do know it's built and eventually coming to Salisbury NC --- just don't know when...Help !!!!
Allied is not the trucking company to Gearga, I think gismo said Jack cooper isn't shipping Georga. Now you have two or three companys left. Go to Gizmos post on this thread. Try calling them yourself.If they won't give you an answere go to the salesman. If your salesman doesn't know what your talking about, go to the SALES MANAGER. Be nice and I'm sure he'll do what he can to get you info.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
deluke said:
Allied is not the trucking company to Gearga, I think gismo said Jack cooper isn't shipping Georga. Now you have two or three companys left. Go to Gizmos post on this thread. Try calling them yourself.If they won't give you an answere go to the salesman. If your salesman doesn't know what your talking about, go to the SALES MANAGER. Be nice and I'm sure he'll do what he can to get you info.
No, I do not know if Jack Cooper handles Georgia, maybe they do.

Here's the link to the truck tracking thread:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7496

PS: It's not Gizmo's thread, it was a joint effort between deluke and Gizmo!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts