Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When can we expect deliveries West of the Mississippi River? There have only been a handful.

·
Registered
96 Posts
leolaw said:
When can we expect deliveries West of the Mississippi River? There have only been a handful.
Hopefully soon.
I have noticed on small dealers time sheet it was about a week longer to Missouri than California ? Dont know how that route is set up but it seems wrong to me. Was told that mine had left Lordstown last week by truck to another train depot,"cant remember what town she said" then shipped to Wentzville Missouri and then trucked to Branson Missouri.

Good Luck to everyone

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
leolaw said:
There has been few deliveries on the east side of the Mississippi, IL,WI,KY. most have gone along east coast, PA, OH and some in MI.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Supposed to be getting one at a dealership here this week (Ventura, CA.)

A Solstice was spotted on the freeway this weekend tho..."GM Design" plates :willy:

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
POTFH said:
There has been few deliveries on the east side of the Mississippi, IL,WI,KY. most have gone along east coast, PA, OH and some in MI.
Being extremely biased. here.... GM should deliver first to all us home boys (ducking )

·
Registered
96 Posts
As of yesterday my car had not made it west of the Mississippi yet.
Built 8-15. It has left Lordstown by truck to another depot and is now on a train to Madison Il.. After Madison it goes to Wentzville Mo. and then trucked to S.W. Missouri.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Solace said:
Seems GM has decided Ohio is a more important market than California.
Ohio is closer, and according to SD's charts has the lowest delivery times of any state. I live in FL and accoridng to his data we have one of the longest waits to get cars at over 22 days in delivery. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts