Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Dells 10th Annual Regional Meet

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  briguy58 
#1 · (Edited)
Dells X - September 24 - 26 2015

The Tenth Annual Dells Meet

Our first meet in 2006 was one of first regional Solstice/Sky meets and has continued every year since. This year we will be celebrating even more with a "bit bigger" event.

If you've always wanted to make a Dells Meet, you haven't attended in a few years, or you are one of our regulars....Save the Dates Sept. 24th through 26th

Events/Runs will begin on Thursday the 24th so if you want the "full experience" be sure to arrive on the 23rd.

Runs will consist of several routes from past years. Some shorter runs, some longer. Saturday is reserved for the Best and longest Run (traditions are important) as well as Group dinner and festivities.

Shirts for this landmark event will be available once we decide the design. :thumbs:

Things we are looking into as extra activities:
1) Zip Line
2) Go Cart Night
2) Sightseeing
4) Wineries and Breweries
5) Ducks

The Dells X team will be checking out costs associated for group discounts and availability for these activities. Then a post to evaluate interest in each of the activities will be posted. The Dells has many things to see and do in addition to great roads.

Lodging
Bakers Sunset Bay - Sunset Bay Resort

Mention WiSols or the Car Group when making reservations via phone to get our discount. We do have a block reserved but even in the off season, rooms go quick.

Alternate lodging at Cliffside, which is less than 5 minutes from Bakers. We do not have a discount with Cliffside.
Cliffside Resort and Suites - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin!

More to come in the next few weeks....stay tuned! :lurk:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Dave! I've amended to reflect the correct year :thumbs:

#10 ·
Looks like im on board.I may have got that last room.looks like a great place.The rates seem pretty good.Did the upper & lower dells yrs ago on my scoot.
I just booked a room, i will be arriving on the 25th.
Dinner for Saturday night $20 per person. Polynesian themed so if you want, wear your best tropical shirt.

Also, there is a running dinner count on Facebook but if you'll let me know how many for dinner I'll let our dinner planner know.

#12 ·
Nearly ?...

#14 ·
Anyone have a schedule of events for the Dells run? We are coming up on Friday till Sunday ��also anyone going to be there giving tunes?
Gary - there may be a short winery run or brewery run on Friday. The person that generally does these is unable to come until Saturday morning early.

Because I and the other organizer have been working so much overtime with our jobs, we've not been able to plan many of the activities that we had wanted.

There will be some free time on Friday allowing people to enjoy some of the local attractions.

Saturday is the BIG day, long run through the countryside and fun times at dinner that night along with the white elephant exchange, then the firepit tradition afterward.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.