Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
According to Google translate this is what he wrote. Not sure but I believe he's just saying hi and that he hasn't seen a lot of Sky's in Quebec. The title reads "The Sky in the Quebec City region?"

The post is, "I bought mine there is not much, and I do not see much in Quebec / Lévis."

He might want to check out and hook up with the group from Quebec. He doesn't say in his profile where in Quebec he is.

Welcome to the forum SKY_RL_Qc

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly Sly Bob. I only saw one other Sky, in Lévis, the other day. A silver 2.4. Saw a deep blue one in Québec city last week. Wasn't able to find out if it was a n/a or a red line.There are not many of them, so it seems...(or they are resting comfortably in their owner's garage).

There are at least 7 or 8 Solstices that I know of in the Lévis area. Only 2 GXP, though.A red one, and a white one.;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
OOPs! I thought i was on the Skyroadster forum when i wrote this post. Sorry. Then again, a Solstice is the same as the Sky, in different clothing. :jester:

Sly Bob. I'm in Lévis, just across the St-Lawrence river from Quebec city.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ahhh skyroadster, KP, solstice forum.... they are all the same! Very easy to mix them up now-a-days!:lol::willy:

oops, et jai oublie! bienvenue a le solstice forum!

Bert

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ahhh skyroadster, KP, solstice forum.... they are all the same! Very easy to mix them up now-a-days!:lol::willy:

oops, et jai oublie! bienvenue a le solstice forum!

Bert
Yup! They're all the same, and they're all fun to browse, ( and the kappas are fun to drive) Thanks for the welcome. Yves.;)

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Il y a un club au Québec

Yup! They're all the same, and they're all fun to browse, ( and the kappas are fun to drive) Thanks for the welcome. Yves.;)
Bonjour bienvenue.

Il y a un club au Québec , c'est le Club des Propriétaires de Solstice et Sky du Québec

CPSSQ

ENVOIS NOUS UN E MAIL A, [email protected]

Nous somme 80 dans la liste de se Mail du club

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I've enjoyed my visits to Quebec City until I tried to buy gas for the rental in Levis. I don't speak French, and the attendant didn't (or wouldn't) speak English. I had to figure it out for myself. We really like to visit the Montreal and Quebec area.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I've enjoyed my visits to Quebec City until I tried to buy gas for the rental in Levis. I don't speak French, and the attendant didn't (or wouldn't) speak English. I had to figure it out for myself. We really like to visit the Montreal and Quebec area.
Hi Rusty. I'm from Lévis myself, and my Sky comes from San Antonio Tx. :jester:

The attendant probably didn't speak english... Where did you stay while you were in Lévis? Next time you come, let me know. :yesnod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts