Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Found this pic over at solsticeforums.com. Looks like the XM radio and onstar are together, but there is huge antenna sticking out of it... UGLY!
here it is. the subject over there was "the real thing" .. I wonder if it is.
The Solstice here looks like the other spyshot pics we saw around last november. It may be the same one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Well the top certainly looks more finished, not like the Copper Canyon cars. Still running camo, yeah that's all the camo that GM can afford.

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
It is also running the RSA tires and not the F1's.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Sure hope that's the true 25U "deep" blue color, as opposed to what's in the Cargo mag pics. I like 'em both, but I like this one better!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like the one I saw in Farmington Hills in Late February...I passed it going in the opposite direction on a bridge and couldn't pursue it (I really wanted to hear it...)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Sure hope that's the true 25U "deep" blue color, as opposed to what's in the Cargo mag pics. I like 'em both, but I like this one better!
Looks black to me, mules seem to often be flat black.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Since I was the one who saw it what would you like to know. BTW saw another one in Ann Arbor this morning, had the number 1000 on the back of it with similar color and stripes on it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
dylan01 said:
Hey guys,

Found this pic over at solsticeforums.com. Looks like the XM radio and onstar are together, but there is huge antenna sticking out of it... UGLY!
here it is. the subject over there was "the real thing" .. I wonder if it is.
The Solstice here looks like the other spyshot pics we saw around last november. It may be the same one.

That's a standard XM and OnStar combo antenna. It's the same as on my 05 Bonnie. Cant say I like the look of it there though. Not sure where it would be tolerable to look at.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Not crazy about XM/OnStar thing. Wish it would all fit in XM sized unit.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I'm VERY glad I'm opting out of the XM and OnStar now...

...now to replace the factory FM antenna with a powered one.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
mceb said:
Looks black to me, mules seem to often be flat black.
Hmm, looks to be clearly a glossy paint job to me. Just pretty dirty. Could be black and just reflecting sky if the pic was shot on a clear day.

Maybe I'm just hanging on to hope that the blue will be very dark. :willy:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Definetely glad I'm not getting OnStar then. And since I won the Roady2 from GM I can mess around with where the antena works for me instead of where they think it should go.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Hmm, looks to be clearly a glossy paint job to me. Just pretty dirty. Could be black and just reflecting sky if the pic was shot on a clear day.
Yes on 2nd look the sides do look glossy, the back looks flat or could be dirty as you say. Can't draw any conclusions since it's a test mule.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts