Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

Did any of you go to Darknights this year (in Markham, ON, this past weekend)? I was the thin balding guy manning the Solstice/C6 Z06 booth in the indoor part of the show (between the Panasonic/Pioneer display).

It was a good turn out and we were letting people in the car/under the hood/in the trunk and giving demos on how to put up the top. This car is generating a ton of interest.

It was the dark blue on black, leather pkg/upgraded stereo/power pkg.

So, did I talk with anyone from this forum? :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Grimace said:
Hey guys and gals,

Did any of you go to Darknights this year (in Markham, ON, this past weekend)? I was the thin balding guy manning the Solstice/C6 Z06 booth in the indoor part of the show (between the Panasonic/Pioneer display).

It was a good turn out and we were letting people in the car/under the hood/in the trunk and giving demos on how to put up the top. This car is generating a ton of interest.

Ahh crap, I missed it again this year? Shoot me.

Did you get any pics of either car?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Did you let any of us know about this ahead of time?

Grimace said:
Hey guys and gals,

Did any of you go to Darknights this year (in Markham, ON, this past weekend)?
Would have been nice to here about this ahead of time. Or did I miss your posting? :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Grimace said:
Hey guys and gals,

Unfortunately DK's is a show I will never again attend. (questionable judging and police harrasment). Are you a part of C7.com? Have I met you at the fall colors tour?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dengel said:
What's that cool banner hanging in the background behind the Z06? Looks like a neat artists rendition of the Solstice. I would love to hang that in my garage. ;)
We commissioned a graffiti artist to make that for us. All done with spray cans. Does good work. Cost $800, but worth it.

Also did a Solstice banner, Escalade banner, and Hummer banner.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Darkhamr said:
Unfortunately DK's is a show I will never again attend. (questionable judging and police harrasment). Are you a part of C7.com? Have I met you at the fall colors tour?

No and no.
Yeah, the police... I feel bad for all the people they pull over. Just a huge cash grab.
Can't say anything about the judging because we won best vendor 2 years in a row... I'd say the judging is pretty good. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fortyninenorth said:
Would have been nice to here about this ahead of time. Or did I miss your posting? :)
No, that's my fault. We weren't sure if we were taking a Solstice until the very last minute. We booked a Sky and lost it to a event in New York, then booked a few Solstices and they fell through, then found this blue one on the 11th hour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts