Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Another Pontiac Configurator question:

I can select an XM Satellite Radio for $325, or I can select to delete the XM Satellite Radio. I can even select both?!

I don't get it. The second option, to delete it, suggests me that normally the factory car stereo has it installed by default. The first option tells me I have to pay a premium to install the XM Satellite Radio. Now this would all make sense if the first option was actually the subscription, although that price would cover nearly three years of subscription, but that option comes with three trial months - no obligation...

What's going on?

Sound system feature, XM Satellite Radio, features 67 channels of 100% commercial-free music included in its over 150 channels of the best in music, news, sports, talk, comedy, XM Instant Traffic and Weather, and more. Digital quality sound with coast-to-coast signal coverage. Three trial months - no obligation. $325.00
Delete xm satellite radio. $0.00

·
Registered
106 Posts
hagenaer said:
Ok. Another Pontiac Configurator question:

I can select an XM Satellite Radio for $325, or I can select to delete the XM Satellite Radio. I can even select both?!

I don't get it. The second option, to delete it, suggests me that normally the factory car stereo has it installed by default. The first option tells me I have to pay a premium to install the XM Satellite Radio. Now this would all make sense if the first option was actually the subscription, although that price would cover nearly three years of subscription, but that option comes with three trial months - no obligation...

What's going on?
Best guess is that the configurator is still buggy...kinda like the cars still in Wilmington... :willy: Sometimes the prices get stuck at a low # I know isn't correct when I reach summary. GMBuypower.com has the same bug...It usually happens just after you select something and you open up another web page in a seperate browser window before the configurator reloads with your selection.

But, no, you can't choose both together on the Pontiac site (just tried it in multiple directions - ie, "Delete" first then "Add" and vice versa). GMBuypower.com has same config set up and you can't do it there either.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm not following you...honest... :leaving:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts