Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody think it's time someone invented a better way to display diecast cars? I'm fed up of the usual plastic trays they come on!

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't collect diecast but I do have some mostly gifts but I wonder if anyone knows where I could get a diecast of a Dodge Magnum I would like to get one to match my car?

Now if I can brag for a moment, Johnny Lightning used my 68 Firebird to do a diecast of and the picture of the car in the package is the actual picture of my car. I felt honored to have them approach me at a show because my son and I had restored the car together and that made it special.

·
Registered
251 Posts
ateam_77 said:
... Johnny Lightning used my 68 Firebird to do a diecast of and the picture of the car in the package is the actual picture of my car. I felt honored to have them approach me at a show because my son and I had restored the car together and that made it special.
Now THAT is cool... :cool:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Brag on, all you want. Anything to do with your kid is special. My son loves Dave Matthews. He put together a community website a few years ago, has a member list of about 40,000 and is now regarded by the Warehouse (official website) as so trustworthy they VIP him to concerts and private events. Honored is a good word. (Noel is on the right.)
His site is www.amidreaming.org

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts