Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a bit confused as to who is close to ownership, and who really has one (if anyone) in their driveway. I don't see any drive reports by owners so this must mean nobody has taken ownership yet. Right?

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Chip said:
I am getting a bit confused as to who is close to ownership, and who really has one (if anyone) in their driveway. I don't see any drive reports by owners so this must mean nobody has taken ownership yet. Right?
Actually a handful of lucky members do have their rides...Excelsior, 555, Terpfan...sorry if I didnt mention anyone...and they all LOVE them.

·
4,592 Posts
chip, where you been?

About 10+ have been delivered to owners, vin #0001 was part of this group, it's in Idaho.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
No, its all been a BIG hoax. I am glad its out in the open. Pontiac is not building cars, nor shipping them. NOT. For the record, at the very least 13 and probably more of just forum members actually have cars in their possession AND are enjoying them. Check their post. THey are out there. And TerpFan's car is already on its way to have the first V8 organ transplant on a Sol.

·
Registered
383 Posts
<~~~~~~~WOULD I LIE? :devil:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RODEO said:
chip, where you been?
:willy:
Where are the owners reviews? There should be a forum for the early owners to post their comments. We need an owners log to track mileage and ownership joys / concerns.

Thanks 9 ball...keep your head down.

·
Registered
78 Posts

deepdawg said:
Actually a handful of lucky members do have their rides...Excelsior, 555, Terpfan...sorry if I didnt mention anyone...and they all LOVE them.
Old Lady #18

1 - 9 of 9 Posts