Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some pictures in the gallery of the gathering after Friday's official event. Several Solstice engineers and solsticeforum.com members went across the street to Tom's Oyster bar for drink and Solstice conversation. Enjoy!

http://www.solsticeforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1018

Many thanks to the engineers who came by! It was great meeting all of you and we certainly appreciate you spending time with us.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Wow, I hope most Solstice owners keep the top UP on their cars! :lol:

:leaving:

:jester: I am just KIDDING of course! :jester:

Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Wow, I hope most Solstice owners keep the top UP on their cars! :lol:
Hopefully Fformula88's order doesn't get "lost"... lol

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
mrfantastic said:
Hopefully Fformula88's order doesn't get "lost"... lol
:brentil: :cuss:

It better not get "lost!"

:lol: ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
solstice Team

I liked the Solstice Team Shirts - I'm assuming GM Team Members?!

I also liked the Saturn shirt that someone wore! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
OK, I can spot the engineers....all those in basic white and black. But the dude in Green Bay colors has to be from marketing or maybe press affairs.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Really great photos, todd! Thanks for all the "Cool" shots. After seeing them, I'm still glad I went with the two tone interior altho I'm pissed that the chrome dials on the dash were replaced.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you're talking about the dude in green pants and yellow shirt, that would be me. I put the names of some of the forum members in the comment section. I haven't done that to all the pictures. I'll go back and put in their names. I'm also going to have the engineer's names posted as well. I think solsticeman can help with that.

Solace said:
OK, I can spot the engineers....all those in basic white and black. But the dude in Green Bay colors has to be from marketing or maybe press affairs.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Doing a few calls tonight to see if I can get some help there. Maybe by tomorrow?

Did you ask me for help, or did I miss something? :confused:

I was trying to put names to faces on my own, but I'll need to call a few folks before I can get it done.

Do you have the forum members identified, so I don't try to get names to faces that are forum members?

·
Registered
528 Posts
TerpFan was caught wearing his Saturn (Sky on back) shirt, oops! It's okay though, I'm getting a first 1000 Solstice too.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
TerpFan said:
TerpFan was caught wearing his Saturn (Sky on back) shirt, oops! It's okay though, I'm getting a first 1000 Solstice too.
Which one is getting the LS2? The Sol? Both? Or is the Sky reserved for something, um, a bit more fun (LS7!) :devil:

·
Registered
164 Posts
That 'splains it. We wouldn't want the engineers to be out of uniform, would we?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts