Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that they can share? perhaps saved in acrobat that they can share with the rest of us who are in for our LONG waits? if possible could it be e-mailed to anyone who would like to read up on prior to taking delivery of our solstices?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
You can access an electronic copy of the owner's manual through My GMLINK, https://www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/gm/home

You probably have to register, and add a Solstice as one of your vehicles, but the owners manual is there, I believe it is in the "Glovebox" section.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you don't have a VIN to register you can get the PDF fiile here

Fun reading while you wait for your car to arrive. You will know more than your salesman when you go pick up the car. :lol:

·
1,492 Posts
Thank you!

Thank You! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
JetBlackE31 said:

Fun reading while you wait for your car to arrive. You will know more than your salesman when you go pick up the car. :lol:
FYI, you don't have to register a VIN for your car to register on the site (if you don't want to or don't have one). I've been registered as a Solstice owner for several months now, and I'll finally be picking up my car tomorrow. :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JetBlackE31 said:

awesome!! thought i'd print it out but at over 300 pages.............guess not. at least i can check it out when i get free time to do so and be well prepared when my solstice finally arrives. thanks a lot!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts