Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am actually in need of a solstice gxp exhaust ASAP. Anyone selling one?

Thank you so much in advance.

im located in Wilmington, NC.

contact info:

email: [email protected]

you can also shoot me a text!: 252-646-3287

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Found someone parting out a GXP on Craigslist in Burleson, TX. Just know that you're sending money to a stranger and hoping they're honest.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm in Charlotte and have my original exhaust sitting in the garage for sale. Cheap. Originally listed in east TN but now moved to Charlotte. Let me know if you're still interested...not sure how I missed this one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Charlotte and have my original exhaust sitting in the garage for sale. Cheap. Originally listed in east TN but now moved to Charlotte. Let me know if you're still interested...not sure how I missed this one.
I am interested in upgrading to dual exhaust set up, in advance of DDM works SC install. I have 2006 NA Solstice now, is there any compatibility issue with the GPX dual set up? Are all years GPX direct fit up to my 2006?

PM sent as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
As far as I know needing a rear valance with dual cutout is the only requirement. I have not personally done the change however.

·
Super Moderator
6,708 Posts
All years use the same pipes, so there won't be a problem there. Yes, you will need the rear valence.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for input, that was my recollection. I have be holding onto a dual outlet valence for almost 10 years, so I am good there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts