Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have a stainless steel coil cover on their car

If someone has a stainless steel coil cover and could trace a template for me of the top side on a piece of paper and mail it to me ill pay ya $10 for the min it takes to trace it and mail it. I want to make my own custom engraved one and it would just be plan easier if I had a template instead of making a rough template off my engine and tweeking it till it fit right.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
If someone has a stainless steel coil cover and could trace a template for me of the top side on a piece of paper and mail it to me ill pay ya $10 for the min it takes to trace it and mail it. I want to make my own custom engraved one and it would just be plan easier if I had a template instead of making a rough template off my engine and tweeking it till it fit right.
So, you want one of us to help you copy a product that was developed by someone else?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, you want one of us to help you copy a product that was developed by someone else?
LOL no Dave im not copying anything:) all the products out there are very good quality work and worth the money they are asking. Im just using it as a platform for the basic shape to fit around the plugs I have an idea on making mine a little larger and more 3d and cut outs with led lighting. No offense to all the reputable sellers out ther with there own products but i have a hard time spending $70-$130 on a piece of metal im only using for plug cutout shapes mines gonna be raised higher and have a more 3d shape than most i see out there. So in a nut shell Dave when im done with it it wont look anything like an product out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts