Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If not, PM me. I order cars for a Pontiac dealership and can post all the options, including colors. My order guide for Solstice came on line a couple of weeks back. If it's been posted already, please forgive me. ;)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
We have it already... forgiven ;)

Welcome aboard! Looks like you read the rules about dealer advertising and supporting dealers, etc. since you didn't post dealership-specific info in your post.

It's great to have another dealer in the forum!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2KWK4U said:
We have it already... forgiven ;)

Welcome aboard! Looks like you read the rules about dealer advertising and supporting dealers, etc. since you didn't post dealership-specific info in your post.

It's great to have another dealer in the forum!
Not even the least bit interested in dredging for business. I am the Parts Manager and Vehicle Inventory manager at my dealership.........so if I can help in any way, give me a shout. You can also find me modding the Texas region forum at LS1GTO.com if you haven't seen me in a day or two and you have a question (same username). One of the girls in the business office (you know who you are ;) )visits this forum and will soon have one on order.....I'm trying to convince her that (1) driving a stick is no problem and (2) silver is the way to go on this car. I'm thinking she may let me drive........please?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts