Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
lespaul85 said:
This was probably already posted but I saw it on another site... I just can't get the submission page to come up after I click enter. I have a few great ones!

http://host-d.oddcast.com/rachel_perry.php?cmp=mxmrmola
Works fine. I saw this posted elsewhere. Good luck. Rachel is hard to please. Watch out for the guy who comes after you if you’re not polite.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yea you have to work a little hard just to get the entry page to come up. Line has to be decent or you can't even get past step 1 :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems to be working for me now. I was getting them "accepted" but it wasn't bringing up the registration page for some reason... working now though.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Says that the car will be delivered June 21rst. Interesting...

Thank you for entering the
Maxim Hot 100 Pontiac® Solstice™ Contest.

For additional chances to win, be persistent and try out more of your best pick-up lines on Rachel. You never know, she just might deliver a grand-prize Pontiac Solstice to you on June 21st.

Attachments

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
come on mceb, what was your line? :lol:

mine was: "it's a marvelous night for a moon dance" and that guy with the hand came in. :glol:

·
5,641 Posts
Solstick said:
Says that the car will be delivered June 21rst. Interesting...
From the contest rules. If you win, make sure you have a ride home from New York.

Grand Prize Winner will gain possession of car upon return to home following Solstice Event. The winner shall be required to personally accept delivery of the vehicle prize and present adequate personal photo identification, a valid driver's license and proof of current insurance prior to taking delivery at the Pontiac dealer location (to be determined) within or reasonably close in proximity (as solely determined by Contest Entities) to the winner's city or town of residence.

Contest Entities are not responsible for delays in delivery of the vehicle prize. Contest Entities, however, shall use all reasonable efforts to deliver said vehicle prize within 8 - 12 weeks of receipt of the fully executed and notarized Affidavits of Eligibility and Liability Releases, and, except where prohibited, Publicity Releases.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
go ahead, you enter it... :lol: be careful though, muscleman's name is Dino.

·
Registered
146 Posts
what's your line

Wonder if it's a Male only contest... maybe we can we send a line to Dino-(the hand-y man on the site). I'll try it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<vulgarity warning... all meant in fun>

"Wanna ride in my Solstice or just go equi-knock some boots?" (ok, not all that funny.. was going for creative)

"I see you have some great headlights, a curvaceous body, and a petite tail end there.. How's about we drop the top and burn some rubber... You can work the stick." (big man comes out ;) )

"How's about you come over here and tell Pinnochio a lie?" :lol:

Simple but to the point innuendo: "Wanna come for a ride in my Solstice?"

sure'ly unacceptable: "I love every bone in your body.. Especially mine"

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
I think they have a list of unacceptable words which triggers Dino's wrath.
What's wrong with Van Morrison's line? (It's a marvelous night for a moon dance?) It doesn't get much better than that...

·
Registered
299 Posts
I got one that I tried several times, to see the all the different reactions they filmed for one type of response. Everytime I gave the line, she melted in my hands.

I got a winner. Forgive me if I don't share it.

...If I win...How do I explain it to my wife? :leaving: :mad:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Me too. :lol: I called my son to tell him I registered him with a pick up line Perry said should get a pulitzer prize. :glol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Well, she must be waiting for an automatic transmission cause she didn't like any ideas of handling the "stick" herself :glol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Come on guys give it your best shot. Maybe I have an angle here since I am a girl. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
solli4me said:
Come on guys give it your best shot. Maybe I have an angle here since I am a girl. :lol:
pm one of us the line that would work on you and we'll try it. But it's one of those things that if we won how does we 'splain to Luucee! :lol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
The funny part of this is, I'm up laaate at night trying to think of lines that would work on me, because I want to win that car. I registered my son yesterday and now he's trying to think up things that won't get him knocked off by Dino. :glol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
A Rachel Perry response for one of my son's lines:
She walked across the screen, put the key in the engine, turned it and waved to say: "let's go". I guess a 23 year old has the stuff, huh?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts