Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That cars that have been in the later stages of transit are still being delivered to customers, but that all other cars seem to be sitting somewhere?

Wouldn't it seem that if one or more problems are affecting most cars, that these cars would be affected as well?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
rkgsx said:
That cars that have been in the later stages of transit are still being delivered to customers, but that all other cars seem to be sitting somewhere?

Wouldn't it seem that if one or more problems are affecting most cars, that these cars would be affected as well?
No, because they make corrections on the line.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hope the kinks are out.......

Let's all hope the kinks are out........Would hate to get a problem Sol after the long wait....... :brentil:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ntouched said:
Let's all hope the kinks are out........Would hate to get a problem Sol after the long wait....... :brentil:
I hope you get a good one! But I think most of them will be from here on out.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Editguy said:
I hope you get a good one! But I think most of them will be from here on out.
I don't think its to much quality thats holding them back, you have around 2300/2500 waiting to be shipped. If they let that many cars go with bad top and still running the line they would have to be crazy.( Only a few have gotten out and shipped)Not many.

I think it's transportation problems. I think they need a new manager in the shipping department.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
rkgsx said:

You just stole the words out of my mouth...damn you! lol just kidding! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts