Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All:

If anyone would like to assist a college student in coming up with cash for his deposit on a Sol please let me know I only need $300 more. Ultimatley you will be helping a fellow enthusiast have his dream come true! I'd figure I'd give it a try, couldnt hurt I guess lol :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
If I can take 14 credits @ UMD and work 31-38 hours a week so can you :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
anticd70 said:
To All:

If anyone would like to assist a college student in coming up with cash for his deposit on a Sol please let me know I only need $300 more. Ultimatley you will be helping a fellow enthusiast have his dream come true! I'd figure I'd give it a try, couldnt hurt I guess lol :lol:
Sorry, you'll have to get yours the same way I'm getting mine. Good old fashioned work. Nice try, though! :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
You have to be kidding me!!!! Take what you have and put in savings, by the time you can get a car now you should have plenty for a down payment on one. And I agree with the rest get a job and buy it like the rest of us.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Where is the wisdom to be found in a starving college student buying a brand new car! ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeez guys it was a joke...everyone is touchy today prob because no one has gotten their Sol yet

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
anticd70 said:
Jeez guys it was a joke...everyone is touchy today prob because no one has gotten their Sol yet
I thought you were joking dude, but maybe you couldn't tell from my response.
Now, get off here and go to work! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
When you come back to NJ you can shovel the s..., eh, I mean snow. :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
anticd70 said:
To All:

Or you could try earning some extra cash the way I've been doing it. Sell off some of your less loved possessions. Ebay, garage sale, consignment shop, etc. I figure its a double bonus. I get more money to put down on my car, and the clutter around the house gets cleaned out! :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
If you hurry, then you might be able to join my company.

They have good benefits, sign on bonuses, 30 days paid leave days per year, and will help pay for your college. ;) We even have are own education center here. The pay is not bad and your food, clothing, and medical care is free! :lol:

PS You get a free gym membership and do not pay taxes here! ;)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
If you hurry, then you might be able to join my company.

They have good benefits, sign on bonuses, 30 days paid leave days per year, and will help pay for your college. ;) We even have are own education center here. The pay is not bad and your food, clothing, and medical care is free! :lol:

PS You get a free gym membership and do not pay taxes here! ;)
:glol: :patriot:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstice and School......

anticd70 said:
To All:

By the time you get your Solstice, you'll have your Degree, Job and Salary! :lol:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Pontiac could have a new marketing campaign:

"Order your Solstice now, for the children of tomorrow"

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
You could get multiple jobs as forum moderators where you work from home in your pj's and the pay doubles every 10 minutes. :lol: Now if you were somebody and making a run for president you would have $1,000,000 already from internet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts