Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wasn't expecting any news from my dealer on my car for at least a few weeks .....

BUT - just a few minutes ago my phone rings....

My car just went to 3100...3300....and TPW on 11/28. My salesman said I could quite possibly have a VIN # by my Birthday and the car by Christmas. WOW!!!

I'm toooooo excited to work.....but I have to!

All you who are still waiting ..... sorry! Hope your's comes really soon!

All I can say is my dealership is abSOLutely wonderful!!!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
way to go Kathy

hope the TPW holds....I was "assigned" 10-24 a couple of times and was built on 11-02

see you on the run

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Way to go MomsSol! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Sag's are lucky! :lol: Congrats!

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
stang said:
Okay, what's a Sag?
Sagitarians - Solli4me and I both have Dec Birthdays. Thus - Sags abbreviated.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
omg! It's so hard to keep abreast of these posts! :lol:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
solli4me said:
omg! It's so hard to keep abreast of these posts! :lol:
Question for you - I just now noticed that when I put my cursor over the thread title the title turns ORANGE. Who did that?

I have not chosen sides as of yet and the subtleness is un-nerving. :willy:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MomsSol said:
Question for you - I just now noticed that when I put my cursor over the thread title the title turns ORANGE. Who did that?

I have not chosen sides as of yet and the subtleness is un-nerving. :willy:
Nice catch. I guess that proves that we of the orange revolution are in control. :)

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Check out my son's tongue for subtle. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Did you see the Happy Thanksgiving thread turkey? He joined too.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
solli4me said:
Did you see the Happy Thanksgiving thread turkey? He joined too.
Dang ORANGE Thread Thieves :brentil:
;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fast order!

Marisol: Congrats on your fast order processing! I, as a salesperson for a very small dealership in Oregon, have eight customers who will never see their cars!! We have been allocated 1 Solstice with no build dates!! I am angered by Pontiac's lame response to my customers who have as much green in their hands as anybody else.Yet, none of their cars have been picked up. These orders go back to April of 2005.

General Motors expects us to be "certified" and "professional" so that we can sell their products. Products that they will not build or deliver to us. We are the front line for these products and depend on them so that we can make a living! Not only are they not providing us with the tools to make a living,but also they had the nerve to tell one of my old time customers to go to another dealership when they complained about the order and allocation process ! How professional is that? GM has neglected to give us the tools to explain to our customers why their money is not as good as others; nor have they given us the tools to deal with the customers who are so angry that they yell and scream at me because we are unable to deliver their dream to them. A dream General Motors offered and then re-niged on! This is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as GM has also lowered the profit a dealer makes on many models, but has not reduced their cost to the dealer! Vitriolic? Angry? Frustrated? Maybe I should go to the dark side and sell Fords!! Thanks for listening!

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Congrats on the movement MomsSol!

Maybe it will be an even merrier Christmas for you! :lol:

Missy

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Marisol???? (see Gmoore)

Don't Let Gizmo In On This Thread...please !!!

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
gmoore said:
Marisol: Congrats on your fast order processing! I, as a salesperson for a very small dealership in Oregon, have eight customers who will never see their cars!! We have been allocated 1 Solstice with no build dates!! I am angered by Pontiac's lame response to my customers who have as much green in their hands as anybody else.Yet, none of their cars have been picked up. These orders go back to April of 2005.

General Motors expects us to be "certified" and "professional" so that we can sell their products. Products that they will not build or deliver to us. We are the front line for these products and depend on them so that we can make a living! Not only are they not providing us with the tools to make a living,but also they had the nerve to tell one of my old time customers to go to another dealership when they complained about the order and allocation process ! How professional is that? GM has neglected to give us the tools to explain to our customers why their money is not as good as others; nor have they given us the tools to deal with the customers who are so angry that they yell and scream at me because we are unable to deliver their dream to them. A dream General Motors offered and then re-niged on! This is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as GM has also lowered the profit a dealer makes on many models, but has not reduced their cost to the dealer! Vitriolic? Angry? Frustrated? Maybe I should go to the dark side and sell Fords!! Thanks for listening!
Marisol - I am not - that is Gizmo's baby

I am MomsSOl

Whoa!!!! Take it easy - Please! My 1st order was w/ a small dealer. Check out my posts - yes I have had a right to be a little angry too! But I know have known for a year that this car was going to be HOT and by placing a late order that I could have been in for a VERY long wait. I was willing to wait as long as it took.

Fortune shown upon me :blueangel

Please take up your :rant: with your factory rep as that is where resolutions are found.

·
Registered
2 Posts
oops sorry about the rant

Sorry about the rant, Momssol! I just get PO'd because our rep doesn't care about us or our customers due to our size!! She knows all about the customer e-mails to no avail. Happy driving!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts