Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd get this up a little earlier than usual. Sixth annual run :driving: into FIB land north will take place on August 13th. More info to follow after the new year. BTW Happy holidays to all!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Marked my calendar, ready for a pre-run!!

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
put us on the list. as soon as you find out details for meet up spot we will get going on hotel reservations ( and i will make sure rick does not forget his meds this time) even if i have to pin a note to his shirt like a kid. :lol::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
676 Posts
maybe---just maybe this might work this year. too early to tell right now..........

·
Registered
796 Posts
Congratulations to the Packers.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
I hope so.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We would like to join the Door County pre-run this year...have discovered a long desolate absolutely straight stretch mid-county with open fields and no dogs running out...read "FAST". Shhhhh.
Tom you might want to include it...after this long straightaway it gets really curvey like those Dells area roads were. Almost no traffic whatsoever. It rocks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Was on the Harley web site and saw this.

The background brings back some good memories.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Was on the Harley web site and saw this.

The background brings back some good memories.
hmmm, wonder if it's opened again under newer management?!? Road trip!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just waking this up--we are in--Any news on lodging? Thinking may need a week to get there--using the scenic route method of arrival :driving::driving::cheers::seeya:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Got most of the kinks worked out of the run. Need to do a couple of more preruns to finalize everything on the route.

The game plan for the day is:
Start with breakfast at Dennys (2894 S. Oneida st. Green Bay) @ 8:00
Lunchbreak around noon at Culvers.
Finish up with dinner @ Los Banditos around 5:30.

I will make every effort to make a final run prerun as close to Saturday the 13th as possible so we don't run into a tore up road again. :brentil: BTW the road that was tore up last year :cuss: is nice and smooth this year. :yesnod:

Optional route music will be provided and I hope to have a theme trinket to give away for the run too.

Folks on the list so far are:
gbslysol
Aspenrose
bentley
Sunfun
sol1570 - maybe
Jerry Valley - maybe
Marlfox - maybe

·
Registered
796 Posts
We wont be able to make this. :(

Steely Dan is playing at Ravinia that day and I
was able to get tickets.

Hope you have a great turnout.

·
Administrator
9,248 Posts
Once again, I work that weekend .... :cuss: :brentil: :willy: .....

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I'll be there! Where is everyone staying the night before? Are we doing dinner Friday at the Ground Round as usual?

·
Premium Member
363 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
An updated list:
gbslysol
Aspenrose
bentley - maybe
Sunfun
Jerry Valley - maybe
Marlfox
GoBoilers
:cool:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Ground Round for anyone that's interested, Friday nite, meet up there 6-6:30 ish.
Me
Goboilers & friend
MomsSol (arriving bout 7:14 after work)

from US41, north, or south, take the JJ exit in Neenah, go east to the big roundabout, stay in the rightmost lane, taking Green Bay Rd south. at next roundabout, stay in the left lane, take the first exit, continuing south, GR on the left. BREEZEWOOD exit from 41 is closed for....wait for it....quadruple roundabout surgery...:willy:

1010 Cameron Way
Neenah, WI
for plugging into your electronic navigation equipment...:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts