Yes,
Or a screen door handle.
If your a redneck.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Pulled chrome door handle # from this post:
Door Handle Part numbers - Broken Door handle fix - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Driver Chrome unit-Identical but reinforced - P/N 25869324
Passenger Chrome unit - Identical but reinforced - P/N 25869322

However: GM Wholesale Parts Direct - Discount GM parts. Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Saturn, Hummer
said numbers were not coming up and instead came up as:
Driver Chrome unit P/N 25865676
Passenger Chrome unit P/N 25867544

Didn't order because want to make sure to order chrome reinforced handles, can anyone provide clarification on ordering the correct #s for reinforced door handles?

·
Registered
7,179 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Thanks TS, ordered driver side for $9.99 (28 listings with the highest being $84.12 for identical part number) so was concerned it might be used. Received it today w/GM OEM part number label on the box, inside plastic bag, with the handle itself still covered in a protective plastic coating. So don't understand how the prices can vary so much for the identical part number on Ebay? Do sellers really think people don't price compare, or maybe so many products have to be listed that no one thinks or takes the time to do it?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The eBay link came just in time. I just installed my spare handle (Cobalt version I got from GM Parts Direct, when I first heard they were breaking), after finding my original broken this morning. My next spare is now on the way, thanks to your link, TS.:cheers:

BTW, 29k miles, 7 years, 4 months.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I switched mine out with the cobalt handles and they have been great for the last 2yrs. I had 3 sets of the chrome ones from pontiac before. All broke with in a year or so....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts