Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna post this in that angry door handle thread but, alas, it is closed, so I'm putting it here instead.

If you are the sort (like me) that likes to buy things in advance for when a part breaks, then this is for you...

that is the pair, unpainted for $19.67, free shipping. get 'm while they're hot!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
I don't see anything in that ad that indicates that there are two door handles included in the price.

Let us know what you get when it's delivered.

:dunno:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see anything in that ad that indicates that there are two door handles included in the price.

Let us know what you get when it's delivered.

fair enough, I was working on the driver and passenger side bit, because I believe them to be different, but, as I went back and read it again there is indeed a pretty glaring lack of plurality to the description.

yeah, I used plurality wrong, but I liked the way it sounded there.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
fair enough, I was working on the driver and passenger side bit, because I believe them to be different, but, as I went back and read it again there is indeed a pretty glaring lack of plurality to the description.

yeah, I used plurality wrong, but I liked the way it sounded there.
I understood where you were coming from, but I think it can be read both ways.

I'm just curious whether there will be one or two door handles in the package. If I was a betting man I'd be betting on one.

In the ad, if you substitute the word "or" for the word "and" in the boldface description, the entire ad becomes internally consistent.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
Regardless, @ $20. w/ free shipping, even if it's only 1, the price is less than 1/2 of what any of the GM parts places want for just one.

Now, every place I checked had different part numbers for left and right door handles, and different prices for left and right.

My curiosity level just went up a notch.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Deffinetly let us know what you end up getting...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the angry door handle idea though, makes the car more aggressive, probably adds hp.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HA! Finally I make an impulsive purchase that pays off!

They aren't made of paper mache or something are they?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts