Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get door lock knobs or pulls?

i know about the lil' cromies on kappasphere but i was looking for a wider assortment.
does anyone know where i can find some?

thanks.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I got some nice chrome ones at Auto Zone -- nationwide chain I think. They were 5 bucks and similar to ones sold for much more. In fact, I like these better. I had some pics but I can't find the file.

·
Registered
199 Posts
aem cold air intake

I got some nice chrome ones at Auto Zone -- nationwide chain I think. They were 5 bucks and similar to ones sold for much more. In fact, I like these better. I had some pics but I can't find the file.
Hi. I just install a AEM cold air intake last week, do I really need the sock cover over the cone air filter? Some of the other manufacturies don't have one for theirs, D-Rod

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Hi. I just install a AEM cold air intake last week, do I really need the sock cover over the cone air filter? Some of the other manufacturies don't have one for theirs, D-Rod
Wrong thread. This is about door locks. :leaving:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Didn't take but a minute for someone to try and :hijack: this thread. Do the knobs just screw on? $5 sounds like a great deal. I will check them out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
199 Posts
door knobs

Didn't take but a minute for someone to try and :hijack: this thread. Do the knobs just screw on? $5 sounds like a great deal. I will check them out tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.
I went to Auto Zone yesterday and did buy the cromeplated steel door knobs for $5.00.
I just turn them couterclockwise and they came right off. The ones I bought were just a little bit long than the originals ones. The instructions said you can cut them down if there long. I cut about 1/4 inch off them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
door knobs
I went to Auto Zone yesterday and did buy the cromeplated steel door knobs for $5.00.
I just turn them couterclockwise and they came right off. The ones I bought were just a little bit long than the originals ones. The instructions said you can cut them down if there long. I cut about 1/4 inch off them.
Do you happen to know the part number? I've tried several from there but the diameter of the pull is too big to fit through the plastic door liner.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Picked mine up mine from DDMWORKS just called Lil Chromies
Part Number DM-15-15-BLK. They just screw in & come & come in Stainless Steel and Black Anodized Aluminium finish.

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Picked mine up mine from DDMWORKS just called Lil Chromies
Part Number DM-15-15-BLK. They just screw in & come & come in Stainless Steel and Black Anodized Aluminium finish.
That's new, then. When they first came out you had to glue them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts