Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
I think I might upgrade to these. One of mine flew off when I was cranking tunes. Perhaps these might hold better. I do love the look over stock nothing.

·
Super Moderator
16,152 Posts
My 3d printed rings have been in place for about 2 years now and going strong. I printed them in flexible plastic, painted them Punisher red and attached them with thin 3M tape. Worked very well and they have the honeycomb pattern that matches the grill.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
I think I might upgrade to these. One of mine flew off when I was cranking tunes. Perhaps these might hold better. I do love the look over stock nothing.
I bought a set
There are also aluminum ones available, but the price is pretty steep . . . . . .

Opel GT CONVERTIBLE COUPE ROADSTER ALUMINIUM BorderArt Speaker Bezel Large Interior | eBay
I bought set of these. Arrived a couple of days ago. They look to be of very high quality. They are thinner than the ones from China. I think they fit into the speaker surround circle versus on top like the ones from China. I will install and post pics in the spring when the “Mean Machine” comes out of hibernation.

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
Love to see a pic Rob.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts