Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you ever been to the Road Racing Center of the Northeast to watch some amazing motorsports action involving the Pontiac Solstice RACE ?

Here is your chance …..
On Saturday, June 22, 2013 the Midway Race Team and Bob Demers invites you to attend the New England Region’s "Double the Fun" - Double NERRC & Double NARRC Regional Races at Lime Rock Park, Located in Lakeville, CT on Rte112. He has hosted this event several times at Lime Rock Park. “ We always look forward to seeing the Kappa guys and gals, I'll bring the bubba burgers. Maybe Steve can pull some strings with some laps on track during the lunch break? "

Well Bob, We will do our best to help make this a great time for everyone and I am LOOKING FORWARD to see everyone on Saturday. The Sports Car Club of America is holding the “ Double the Fun New England Region Road Race and we expect a terrific event that is complete with the Midway Buick, GMC Race Team hospitality.

Lime Rock Park is an amazing motorsports venue and is so much more. To be a part of the action and to enjoy an exciting fan experience we also hope to be able to provide a tour of Lime Rocks facilities. There maybe a parade lap on the track, so get the word out and let Jerry, Bob and I know you are all in. Please reply to forum post too.

Come on out, show your support and watch the field of competition drivers of performance vehicles thrill you to some great racing action………….

Please check the Lime Rock Park website, Lime Rock Park - Lime Rock Park for details about the area, or call for the track office at 860.435.5000 Admission to Lime Rock does require a ticket with ADVANCE SALES ENDING AT 5:00PM ON JUNE 14. AFTER 12:00AM GATE PRICING APPLIES. The Advance Price: $10 and at the Gate Price: $15 the day of the event. Local area information is available for those considering staying over Friday night on the Lime Rock website. Camping at the track is included with this ticket. Camping opens Friday June 21 at 6:00 pm. Children 12 & under are admitted free. Event occurs rain or shine. Everyone attending will really enjoy this fun day and great opportunity to gather at a wonderful venue to meet others that are equally interested in Kappa cars, motorsports and being with some friendly folks.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Wish I could be there but we have the Little Rhody Pontiac show on Sunday :( I'll post this on Kronus.us for you Steve

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solstice in the Park, Friday, June 21st

For an added treat the SCCA is holding an Auto X event on Friday. See new post for details.

The weekend is going to be spectacular for spectators and if your in for some great driving excitement I would suggest that you sign up for the SCCA event on the Motorsports registration website...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts