Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Wow, Almost 6 months to the day since the last posting to this thread. Was shocked to see it pop up again.
And the thread itself will celebrate it's 3rd anniversary in a few days!

:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Good info never dies. I keep this thread subscribed for just such information/memory jaring. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Wow, Almost 6 months to the day since the last posting to this thread. Was shocked to see it pop up again. Welcome to the Forum tinsley. hope this thread helpped and I look forward to seeing your pics.

Posting pics: You'll have to put them on a service like photobucket first and then copy the pictures link to your post for them to show up on here.
Haha! Who knew this thread would be my legacy. :lol:

When I die and get to those pearly gates, I can tell St. Peter that I made the world a better place :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
lol yeah i know it took a while for me to join the forum but yeah i got a few pictures up of the finished product its in my "the interior is done" thread

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
"Clicked thumbs" enlarged pics display . . .

. . . in posts #1-4, 20 pics, will only display post thumbs #1/1-5, #2/6 and #4/16-20 . . . post thumbs #2/7-10 and #3/11-15 error out with . . .

" Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/vbseo.php on this server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.9 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2 PHP/5.2.6 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.solsticeforum.com Port 80 "

. . . what gives? :confused:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
. . . in posts #1-4, 20 pics, will only display post thumbs #1/1-5, #2/6 and #4/16-20 . . . post thumbs #2/7-10 and #3/11-15 error out with . . .

" Forbidden

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.9 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2 PHP/5.2.6 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.solsticeforum.com Port 80 "

It's a very old thread. Chances are the links are broken or the original photo poster moved or deleted them from the file share site they were on.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts

" Forbidden

It's a very old thread. Chances are the links are broken or the original photo poster moved or deleted them from the file share site they were on.
Normally that would be the case. But these are thumbnails, I believe they were uploaded to solsticeforum.com, so they should always be available.

Perhaps the Forum owners have archived old photos to save space and bandwidth.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
No pictures seem to be showing up in the treads at the moment.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
No pictures seem to be showing up in the treads at the moment.
Click on the link in my signature: Gizmo's Odyssey.

You'll see a BUNCH of photos, from all over the western US and Canada!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Click on the link in my signature: Gizmo's Odyssey.

You'll see a BUNCH of photos, from all over the western US and Canada!

Okay perhaps I should have said that photos hosted on the Solstice Forum server are not working...

The same situation exists on the Skyroadster site as well.

·
Registered
333 Posts
So can anyone tell us if there is a possibility of connecting an external CD changer?

Not for that reason, but because, and it's been mentioned before, that to truly do iPod integration (with working steering wheel controls and track info on the radio display) requires a CD changer port.
I have the Monsoon 6 disc and swapped it out for the factory USB. There are NOT any extra plugs for external on the radios. Hope this helps....

·
Registered
333 Posts
When I try to view the pics I get errors..

Forbidden

Apache/2.2.9 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2 PHP/5.2.6 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.solsticeforum.com Port 80

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am hearing an arcing type sound from behind the dash that is making the audio clip and make noises over the speakers.Like a bad off and on again connection.Any Ideas what connection or where to begin?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Countless info. How do you get all those malleable panels off without contravention plastic or clips? When you put it back together, no squeeks or rattles? Next, could you attack the trunk? I'd love to see for sure what is under the Mayan Temple.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts