Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the day off, so I got into my truck and took a little trip. Took some pictures, waiting on the put file account info before I upload them.

I may have seen Dori's car, did you order chrome? Can't attach a file either so I can't show you :(

·
Registered
312 Posts
Go to the General Solstice Discussion and look for Wilmington Update.

I took several photos of the plant Last Saturday. I left town on Thursday, so I stopped by the plant again (yes, I'm a bit OCD).

It was raining hard so I didn't take anymore pics. All I can say is that the parking lot continues to fill up with Solstices. Don't know why they aren't shipping.

I think they killed GMLineDog! Where is he? Any info?

RadRiv

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RADRIV said:
Go to the General Solstice Discussion and look for Wilmington Update.

I took several photos of the plant Last Saturday. I left town on Thursday, so I stopped by the plant again (yes, I'm a bit OCD).

It was raining hard so I didn't take anymore pics. All I can say is that the parking lot continues to fill up with Solstices. Don't know why they aren't shipping.

I think they killed GMLineDog! Where is he? Any info?

RadRiv
I saw your photos and I think the parking lot is emptier. At least the back lot. I haven't heard back from put file on my account, so I can't post my pictures. I was there Friday, they don't even blink an eye as you drive down the road at 2 mph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts