Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He just called to tell me!! He could hardly talk. Hope that means mine is next!I'm so happy for him! Marla

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
He sounded like he was starting to hyperventilate when he called me!

Maybe he can take the license frame out the bag, breath in and out and throw away the frame. (keep the bag :lol: )

Congratulations Mike!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Maybe I'll see Druid I'm leaving in 10 minutes to get mine!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
the longest wait is ..... waiting for my wife to pick me up to go together. I could almost walk to the dealership from my office.
:willy:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah that'll be great, I won't have to think about riding my bike next time.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Congrats! God Im getting so jealous...seems like cars are arriving faster and faster!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations Mike and ARKTEK!!! :cheers:

Hope that means my car will come soon too!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Holy Cow!! Two folks at once getting their cars?? Congratulations!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the pictures!!

By the way, is there anyone else like me who never gets tired of seeing pictures of new owner's cars?? :)

- bspate -

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats guys!

Too bad the weather isnt cooperating this week, but I went out last weekend with top down and a good pullover on. The heaters work well.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Congrats Druid...last I heard yours wasn't even made! Congrats to Artek too!
Mine is supposed to ship on Thursday according to the hotline so we will have to get together soon! I am happy for you all. Marla, I hope yours is on it's way too!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats!

Congratulations guys! I'm glad to hear Sol's are finally getting to the rightful owners! :party:

Now, where are the pics? Don't hold out on us. Pull over long enough to snap some pics so the rest of us can hang onto something!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Well I'm still not calmed down. Yes I was wired yesterday ...just like everyone else who waits 2 years for his baby.
The dealership said it was a real pleasure to see someone get that excited over a car.

I'll calm down in a week or so....in the meantime SOLSTICE ROCKS !!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts