Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E-Mailed owner of #129 to see car up close and personal,Holley,NY is only 25 miles from my house.I will insist on a test drive if he wants my bid. :lol: :cool:

·
2,574 Posts
SATCH said:
E-Mailed owner of #129 to see car up close and personal,Holley,NY is only 25 miles from my house.I will insist on a test drive if he wants my bid. :lol: :cool:
keep us informed!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called and talked to owners brother,she can't afford it,dealer has it at dealership.He says its on the lot.Will ride there tomorrow to check it out,should be a nice day for a bike ride. :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did 155 mile round trip to Williamson NY Pontiac dealer named Joe Neri.Finally got up close,but not personal,with my drug of choice (Solstice).It was parked to the right of the entrance on the side of the road,not in the lot.He should be flogged.It already had a scratch on rear panel by the passenger door,upside down L-shaped about 1.5".I'm impressed with what I witnessed,Pontiac get your act together and get my car delivered. :brentil: :cool:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excelsior said:
That might be why he has it? I would have refused delivery if it had a scratch like that.
Description on auction says "Mint Condition", :lol: :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts