Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an e-mail from my dealer stating that "GM has picked up my order and should be getting a production week within the next week" Is this new? Does this mean that production is starting, or has already started? I have to leave for a meeting, I'll check the Forum when I return to see if any of you can shed any light on this for me.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
I just got an e-mail from my dealer stating that "GM has picked up my order and should be getting a production week within the next week" Is this new? Does this mean that production is starting, or has already started? I have to leave for a meeting, I'll check the Forum when I return to see if any of you can shed any light on this for me.
It just means that GM has pulled the order from the system, and most likely has it in line for production. It does not mean production is immenent, however. We have had reports of GM pulling orders from the system for a couple weeks now. They are just getting prepared so when they go to production, they have all the orders in line, and parts ready to go into those cars.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
yea ask dealer if you have a target production week. See the first 1000 forum, people are getting late July or August dates.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
'Just got back from my meeting. Thanks for the info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts