Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiac Insider sent me an e-mail today; gives the whole scoop on their Red Tag promotion:

NOW THE PRICE ON THE TAG IS THE PRICE YOU PAY.
Visionary design. This year, it's turning heads, reshaping expectations, and garnering accolades and awards for a fresh, new lineup at Pontiac. To celebrate, we're making the performance you demand and the style you covet a greater value than ever. Introducing the Pontiac Red Tag Event, where the price on our tag is the price you pay - not a penny more.

SEE SOME RED, SAVE SOME GREEN.
The Red Tag price is valid on most 2005 and 2006 Pontiac models at participating Pontiac dealers.* For the best selection, get to your dealer soon. The Red Tag Event ends January 3, 2006.

* Excludes Solstice. MSRP. Tax, title, dealer fees and other optional equipment extra. See dealer for specific pricing details. Must take retail delivery by 1/3/06.

You have received this e-mail advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information.
I put the bold on the footnote, just so we could all see it!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Oh Boy

I guess that comes as no big surprise to anybody? :lurk:

·
Registered
73 Posts
The price on our tag is the price you pay - not a penny more..........DEALER FEES EXTRA............SEE DEALER FOR SPECIFIC PRICING DETAILS.........

ok, you get this lovely car for invoice. just have to pay $2000 in dealer fees!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
SD had confirmed also in the Red Tag Sale thread that the Solstice was excluded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts