Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Eastern Iowa and just recently ordered my Sol. If any of you first 1000's, free maintenance or first allotments get your Sol's and are in my neck of the woods I'd love to see your Sol! BTW, I'll drive as far as Chicago or Des Moines to see one!

Also, I'll be in the LA area during the week of September 11th, in case someone in the area gets a Sol and wouldn't mind showing it to others.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm 40 miles north of Green Bay. Your welcome to see mine which should be delivered this week or next. Pretty loaded except no XM or On-Star. Otherwise I may be visiting relatives south of Chi-town sometime over the next month. PS: I have yet to see one either!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
We are in Peoria, IL. and my wife should be getting hers in the next 3-4 weeks (our guesstimate). You're welcome to come over and droll away.

We are just back from the big gig in Detroit and can tell you first hand this is a sweet ride.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers, TJ

·
Registered
79 Posts
Another Iowan is near you?

I live in East Centeral Iowa so that should be an easy trip form anywhere in Iowa. I am EOP but have no idea when I will see my Cool Solstice. Send me a private message and I will tell you more. (I know of another Iowan above DesMoines but I am not sure if he is EOP.)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to both TJ and Del! I'll make a trip to see both cars if you guys will let me. I probably won't be getting mine till January or February since I just ordered the end of July. I'd really love to see an actual car. Would either of you mind if I take a bunch of pictures?

·
Registered
37 Posts
No problem! We're just looking forward to actually having the car. Come on over!

TJ

·
Registered
210 Posts
In Newton

ojohnson said:
I live in Eastern Iowa and just recently ordered my Sol. If any of you first 1000's, free maintenance or first allotments get your Sol's and are in my neck of the woods I'd love to see your Sol! BTW, I'll drive as far as Chicago or Des Moines to see one!

I'm in Newton Iowa - and one of the 1st trips we are planning is crusing up the Mississippi - would be glad to let you have a lookover - just no slobbering :lol: hoping to have it for the fall leaf change-over!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Swing by, take me for a spin. Heck, let me drive! Ok, that might be pushing my luck. :) Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
210 Posts
ojohnson said:
Swing by, take me for a spin. Heck, let me drive! Ok, that might be pushing my luck. :) Thanks for the offer!

I will let you all know when I get it - I just know it's going to come either the 1st or 2nd weekend of Sept - because I will be gone both of those weekends to a star party and then the dealer will be able to do whatever with it - I hope not!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts