Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the cars that were up on Ebay. Did they make it the whole duration of the auction or did they get pulled? Is it allowed to put the rights to the car on there?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
One went to end...$3500 over was winning bid.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
:willy:
I assume it was a 'First 1000'?

...'cause, as excited about this car as I am, if someone wants to offer $3500 for the rights to a late-December-delivery Solstice, I can set you up :lol:

·
Registered
542 Posts
last nights auction on eBay

The car successfully auctioned last night for more than $3,500 was not a first 1000 car, however was a 1st allotment car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Damn, if $3500 is pulled for a first allotment - can you imagine what a first 1k will go for?

·
5,641 Posts
Remember, you can't take these auctions on face value at auction end. Got to wait and see if the price is paid. The first few Solstice auctions back in April all went unpaid, as seen by the negative feedback the sellers left for the "buyers/bidders".

eBay Thread

·
Registered
110 Posts
About a month ago, a 1K went up to 6K, but someone paniced at the last hours and so did most other bidders and a collector (the word collector was in his user name) got it for around 1,100. :brentil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.