Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete Edag hard top For Sale. ( Black ) Remove rear deck lid, 6 bolts and one nut later ....installed. Completely assembled and ready to go. Best Offer.
Please only use PM for offers and questions.
Just moving on to another project.:) Top is in Indiana, will be coming back to Ontario if necessary.

UPDATE: Offers are coming in, so, since I said best offer I need a closing time.........Jan 21, 2012 12:00AM EST

Offer 1: $600.00
Offer 2: $500.00
Offer 3: $650.00 withdrawn

Thanks.

PS. Anyone have any knowledge of Solstice 18" on a HHR??? Bolt pattern works, the rears seem to fit fine with the 245's on, but, I believe I've read there is an issue up front. Requiring 220/40's and some spacers???

Attachments

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
moved to the for sale forum.
where is the item located?

you might want to move the wheel question to a separate post in the wheels/tire section.
thanks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: Offers are coming in, so, since I said best offer I need a closing time.........Jan 21, 2012 12:00AM EST

Offer 1: $600.00
Offer 2: $500.00

Thanks. :)

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
I have to agree. Back when they first came out I was in love with my first convertible and wondered why anyone would put a cage on top of a wonderful open car. Now, however I am beginning to understand why people like the EDAG and Coup tops. Not for me . .. but I do like the look.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Christian, Hope you're enjoying it. I used it for a little over a month and put the car away for the winter. :(

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Whoever buys this top...you will probably be very happy with the recognition you get. I went to the local Chevy dealer today with mine and all three salesmen and two of the service writers went out to check it out. Stopped at a store and went out to get into car, there were two guys taking pictures of the car and then asking me questions about it...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I got that all time, photos, questions, lots of thumbs up. The first assumption is that it is factory...."didn't know they offered that car with that top" "never seen that top before" that sort of stuff. No negative comments, of course, people that don't like it most likely would say anything.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
If Norm doesn't come through, I'm going to kick myself for not putting in a bid!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts