Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any interest in a complete EDAG hardtop?
Painted black with satin black vinyl stripes. Easy to peel off.
Small scratches on top near rear hatch and crack in corner near side window. Wife helping me move the top in storage unit awhile back and she dropped the dang thing!

Thinking of $950.

Can't ship. Will fit in back of pickup, upside down and plenty of padding. Might be willing to drive an hour or two max to meet up...or...come to my house with your truck or car with trunk cover removed and we will install it! I am in SW Ohio, near Dayton.

If any interest, I will post pictures tomorrow.
o

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
770 Posts
I havent decided yet if I will install mine or not. with the 2.4 engine the looks are all it has to offer......but I do like the top..perhaps someday Ill get around to it. it sure would be nice for the extra space.and....driving would be no different. good luck with the sail of yours!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
What are the dimensions? I wonder if it will fit in the Ford Edge rental I have at the moment? I have to drive very close to you on the way home next week.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not think the top will fit in the Edge...but...across the top at the windshield, 52".
Widest side to side, 59".
Length, 71".
Height, 16 - 20"
Measurements approximate.
Fits nicely in short bed Dodge or Chevy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks for the demensions, i will check them out to see if it will fit.

Unfortunatly I have a rental car due to company policy so I don't have my truck with its 8 foot bed with me in Bowling Green KY.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Small scratches on top near rear hatch and crack in corner near side window. Wife helping me move the top in storage unit awhile back and she dropped the dang thing!

Thinking of $950.

Can't ship. Will fit in back of pickup, upside down and plenty of padding. Might be willing to drive an hour or two max to meet up...or...come to my house with your truck or car with trunk cover removed and we will install it! I am in SW Ohio, near Dayton.

Thinking of $950.

Would you be able to send me some pics of it on your car? I’m in Dayton, Bellbrook really, and am interested. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the demensions, i will check them out to see if it will fit.

Unfortunatly I have a rental car due to company policy so I don't have my truck with its 8 foot bed with me in Bowling Green KY.
Another fella locally is interested in top but no decision at this time. Will you eventually be heading north on 75? West on 70? I live close to 70/75 interchange. Stop by house and lets see if it will fit in vehicle.

How far away from my location are you? I will drive a certain amount of time to meet up...depending on winter weather!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sorry to say I had to leave for home late Saturday night due to coworker coming down with Covid (at our shop not the customer location in Bowling Green) so I have to take over what he was doing this week.

But I have to drive past you place again on the 17th & 31st of this month. So if it doesn't sell before then I would be interested in it. I will rent a Taho or Suburban so it should fit inside of that type of rental.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sorry, I was thinking this was one of the Smaller Smooth Line type tops, My bad. With no pictures I was thinking it was what I wanted. Sorry but I am not interested in it if it is the station wagon type top.

My Mistake. I will give you a call later today.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thinking of $950.

If any interest, I will post pictures tomorrow. View attachment 110711 View attachment 110712 View attachment 110713 o
Hello! Is this still available? I’ve been looking for like 10 years for the Edag hardtop
Caterina

·
Registered
460 Posts
Someone was selling a lot of them on Marketplace a few months ago for $100 each including glass, but no other seals or hardware. I know someone who bought 1 top and all 3 sets of glass and according to the seller the rest of the tops were going to auction. Pretty sure that means they got crushed. He had been selling them for well over a year by this point and was trying to cut his losses and move on.

So if someone does need the glass - I have a guy. For now anyway.

·
Super Moderator
8,043 Posts
Ten years ? ? ? ?They are posted on Ebay and Craigslist several times a year. Not many people want them because normally they come unpainted and without important stuff like windows and weather-strips.
Without windows and weatherstripping means that it isn't really a top, especially since both of those items (along with the mounting brackets headliner and other hardware) are unique to that top and not readily available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts