Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
:glol: oh..thats a good one..."Saturn will get some world wide buzz and you may find yourself in one"....oh man I think I shat myself.. :glol:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Saturn is looking for a big spark, and sharing the same styling as an Opel GT will get noticed in Euorpe. I remember the Opel GT while living in Germany during the 70's, and it was to the Europeans as the Solstice seems to be us Americans, exciting!

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Opinion of the Sky

Is it just me, or do those chome strips on the Sky's hood look tacky? :confused:

Also, I think the Skys interior looks better and the view from the side is great, but the hood and front end (badge) needs work. JMHO

·
Registered
169 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Is it just me, or do those chome strips on the Sky's hood look tacky? :confused:

Also, I think the Skys interior looks better and the view from the side is great, but the hood and front end (badge) needs work. JMHO
Initially, I was torn between the Sol and the Sky. The Sol's body style appeals to me as more classic. I like the "wrap" of the Sol's interior better, but a two-tone with black and red would be beautiful in the Sol.

·
Registered
192 Posts
bgfpt said:
Initially, I was torn between the Sol and the Sky. The Sol's body style appeals to me as more classic. I like the "wrap" of the Sol's interior better, but a two-tone with black and red would be beautiful in the Sol.

Black and Red make for an absolutely beautiful interior color combo. I suppose it would have fit well with Mysterious, any reason why they didn't go that way?

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
The Silver Sky with the Black and Red interior will be a hit, but the "tie-breaker" for me was a)timing and b)the negative look of the Sky's front (hood and badge area).

Either car is a winner (IMO) and I was prepared to get a '07 Sky, or '07 Solstice ... if I did not lock in my Sol.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
The Silver Sky with the Black and Red interior will be a hit, but the "tie-breaker" for me was a)timing and b)the negative look of the Sky's front (hood and badge area).

Either car is a winner (IMO) and I was prepared to get a '07 Sky, or '07 Solstice ... if I did not lock in my Sol.
:agree:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Buy one of each, then swap the seats. ;)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Please, let's not get a "Sky Vs. Solstice" thing going again. I'm still in pain from the go around last week. I think we should all just agree to disagree.
:grouphug:

·
Registered
106 Posts
#240 is getting a sky roomie

After Seeing The Solstice And Sky Both On Display At The

Atlanta Auto Show On April 14, We Got Lucky The Next Day

And Got A Solstice #240 Deep Everything .

This Morning I Received News From My Local Saturn Dealer

CONFIRMING THE FIRST SKY THEY RECEIVE IS FOR ME :) :)

Thanks To The Saturn Team In Detroit For Following Up For

Me.

The Cars Are Very Distinctive In Appearence Both Exterior

As Well As The Interior Styling.

Its Cuz Sum1 Here Cnt Drv Stk , Thats Why

Great Site And Loved The Party.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Edmunds said:
GM sources say Saab also may get a two-seater off the so-called Kappa platform.
Hum...there might be the 4th Kappa car :willy:

·
Registered
120 Posts
mceb said:
Edmunds said:
GM sources say Saab also may get a two-seater off the so-called Kappa platform.
Hum...there might be the 4th Kappa car :willy:
Actually, there will be a 5th Kappa vehicle... I guess you haven't heard about GMC's convertible pickup. It will be a big hit with construction worker fashonistas.

This comes from very reliable sources (read: my imaginary head gnomes). Subaru is developing the AWD system (and may even get a Baja buggy variant themselves in 2012)! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts