Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
201 - 202 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
7,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Making progress. I have the bumper cover on. I have to redo the body panel alignment which is not a big deal to do it's just time consuming. I also have the passenger side fender all glass up and bondo'd and also the first coat of primer. Then I have to spot fill with bondo and block sand it then primer again. double check for any places that need some touch up and do that. The another coat of primer and a 400 grit wet sand followed by an 800 grit wet sand and if all looks good I am going to put a couple coats of rattle can yellow on it.

Really pissed me off with the glue I used when I wrapped the parts n the interior. The last 3 pieces I didn't redo are going to need to get done. The adhesive is letting go. So I have to take the dash pad back out and the door panels as well. I am going to pick up the vinyl later on today. I have to take the parts out and strip the vinyl off and sand the old adhesive off which is a real pain to do because the adhesive is more then likely not fully cured.

201 - 202 of 202 Posts