Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sky Redline
20 Posts
Wow! So cool! Something that you can actually see!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Lots of work....not sure about the Lotus, but our cars use a BCM that communicates with the ECM. It would probably cost you more money then it's worth....unless you pay him for the rights and sell it yourself.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
After watching it twice again....this is intriguing. Maybe Soup could shed some light on this?!?!

I do know that I have a device for my Scat that actually "unlocks" all of the features that the Hellcat SRT car comes with (and every Charger for that matter). I can put my car in SRT Track mode which opens my exhaust and changes my shift points to hold much longer then even sport mode will do. I can use the SRT screens on my car. I can even use the 6 pre-programmed police light patterns that ALL Dodge Chargers have in them. **He has put a safety device into it so that they can't be used while the engine is running!! It will also do a true line-lock so that I can do a major burnout. But, it uses the brakes instead of the transmission. It locks the front wheels and releases the back brakes. And there are several other features that it unlocks.

So with that, this should be possible for our cars, its' just a matter of figuring out how to do it.

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
There are several sources for electronic gauges that read the data bus via the OBD port. I have Speedhut gauges that work well and are mounted inside the gauge tunnels and sit at the face of the dash. Highly visible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts