1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
19 Posts
can you make one for IL, though governor blagojevich is a big fat b***h about things like this. Everyone around us has higher speed limits than us as well. He is evil, and the governors before him who would not remove the front plate law.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
castleking said:
can you make one for IL, though governor blagojevich is a big fat b***h about things like this. Everyone around us has higher speed limits than us as well. He is evil, and the governors before him who would not remove the front plate law.

This was posted today on the "Corvette Forum".

Well I checked today and the one plate only bill is dead in Illinois. Called the Representatives office and given the bad news. This leaves me to either not run the plate (state is so broke they will fine you for anything) or find a solution to displaying plate when needed. I know this has been discussed many times but I have never seen a fix for this. Got to be some way to install a hidden removable mount. Anyone did this and care to share? Thanks in advance. For your information, I work with four ex-cops and they all quote the need for two plates but none of them has ever had to use the front plate to identify a vehicle fleeing the scene. BIG BROTHER .

Anyone who doesn't find their state listed can start a petition.
www.petiononline.com
Look on the top left side of page where it says start a petion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts