Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like deliveries are starting to come in so I emailed my dealer today with some last minute requests:

No dealer sticker (reminder)
Keep front license plate bracket off (Iowa - no-no state)
Call me day or night so I can take pictures.

Received his email back - he was okay with all of the requests. He even feels the license plate looks stupid on the grill.
He stated that he too has his camera at work so if we can't get there, he will make sure pictures are taken. Jason also stated that they have my paperwork (good sign I hope) so I can come in anytime and get all the paperwork done so pickup will be faster.... I'm going in as soon as he is available.

At first I didn't think he was working w/me very well - but as the time went on - I think they are getting excited to see the Solstice as well - he's been great! I will give them a 10 on their report card as long as things continue to go good!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Glad to here your car is coming and you are happy with your dealer. My dealer complied with all my requests about delivery, and even took some good pictures for me. I haven't posted them before so I will show them to you here. hope your dealer comes through on the pictures for you they make a good keepsake.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ateam_77 said:
Glad to here your car is coming and you are happy with your dealer. My dealer complied with all my requests about delivery, and even took some good pictures for me. I haven't posted them before so I will show them to you here. hope your dealer comes through on the pictures for you they make a good keepsake.
Great pictures! Do you have the sly?

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Good to hear about the good dealers. Were those painted, or polished rims on the Sly? :confused: Looking good. :cool:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dealer up here in upper state NY has been great to work with also.....highly recommend New Country Pontiac

1 - 6 of 6 Posts