Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a little searching on the forum looking to see if I can get some embroided polo shirts with the Solstice outline. All of the post are a little dated and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Best source I could find was the Land's End info.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Did a little searching on the forum looking to see if I can get some embroided polo shirts with the Solstice outline. All of the post are a little dated and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Best source I could find was the Land's End info.
Thanks
Land's End is the way to go!:thumbs: I had them make me a vest last fall. They have nice stuff!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I checked with Melissa at Land's End and she will need to check on a couple of things with an adviser before she can take an order. She located my last order and promised me a call back, but it may be after the holiday before I hear anything. I was just thinking that my own polo shirts are looking a bit worn after nearly 3 years, so it is a good time for an update. I'll let you know what I hear.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am interested.if they will do it.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll wait till you hear something Mr. Grandpa. Maybe if we all order at about the same time on our own they will still have the logo available. Here's a shot of my 1st Grandson.

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
I heard back from Melissa. They have asked their contact at GM to verify that it is okay and they expect to hear something yet today. If they get approval, they will waive the logo setup charge for all items we order to make up for the delay. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Grandpa, do you know if they do Sky stuff as well?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Cool! Cant wait to hear!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Update: Still waiting on GM. A supervisor will call them again this morning. Melissa didn't find a Sky logo on file, but she is checking on that, too.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hands on the trigger

As soon as it's a go--I'm in for 4. Two for me and two for ex BIL.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'll wait till you hear something Mr. Grandpa. Maybe if we all order at about the same time on our own they will still have the logo available. Here's a shot of my 1st Grandson.
My kids :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'm for at least 2.

Bob

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
If I can get Sky, I'm in for at least 2

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would purchase at least two.

·
Registered
763 Posts
By my count and including 4 for me, I think we're up to 2 dozen. I'll bug 'em again Monday morning.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts