Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Employee Discounts...I Want to Pay What Bob Lutz Pays

just a thought

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Good question. You need to ask Solsticeman. I hear he tried to redirect the Bob Lutz hounds over to someone named solli. :glol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
solli4me said:
Good question. You need to ask Solsticeman. I hear he tried to redirect the Bob Lutz hounds over to someone named solli. :glol:
he even went so far as to suggest that bob was in drag :glol: :glol: :glol: :glol: :glol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
godspeed06 said:
does lutz... pay?
dunno but, I do know...
;)
Lutz's Immutable Laws of Business:
LAW #1: The Customer Isn't Always Right
LAW #2: The Primary Purpose of Business Is Not to Make Money
LAW #3: When Everybody Else Is Doing It, Don't!
LAW #4: Too Much Quality Can Ruin You
LAW #5: Financial Controls Are Bad!
LAW #6: Disruptive People Are an Asset
LAW #7: Teamwork Isn't Always Good
LAW #8: When You Inherit a Really Big Rat's Nest, Don't Try to Lure Them Out With Food. Use a Flamethrower

Lutz's Corollaries
*It's Okay to Be Anal Sometimes
*A Little Fear, in Reality, Ain't All That Bad
*Leadership Is All About Common Sense, Which, Unfortunately, Is Not All That Common
*Some Squeaky Wheels Don't Get the Grease, or Pros and Cons of Being a Change Agent

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
solli4me said:
I thought Solsticeman was Bob Lutz! :confused:

:glol: Or so we thought! ;) :lol:

(For the newbies that were not in on the inside joke from way back, he isn't Bob)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mceb said:
2Xphoenix, you've read his book I see.
actually, just started....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fformula88 said:
(For the newbies that were not in on the inside joke from way back, he isn't Bob)
this remains unproven...Bob hasn't spoken on the subject

so, Marco, (Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm a man of debt and haste...) pleased to meet you, hope you guess our names... :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I suspect Bob Lutz pays exactly $0 for his Solstice. So no, I don't think we should pay what Bob pays. When you are at that level in the company, you can drive whatever you want, whenever you want, and the company writes it off as an expense.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Detroit_Doc said:
I suspect Bob Lutz pays exactly $0 for his Solstice. So no, I don't think we should pay what Bob pays. When you are at that level in the company, you can drive whatever you want, whenever you want, and the company writes it off as an expense.
:agree:

if my extra $$ help him to make more cars like this one, he can have it!

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
So no, I don't think we should pay what Bob pays. When you are at that level in the company, you can drive whatever you want, whenever you want, and the company writes it off as an expense.
ono mr.bill, that's way too straight. We were just having some fun doing the donuts. :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
solli4me said:
ono mr.bill, that's way too straight. We were just having some fun doing the donuts. :lol:
here, here, solli, you are a guy/girl ? after my own heart. does this prove you really are Bob? (See Law # 6) Detroit Doc doesn't get it. Don't want to speculate on the kind of Doc he might be :glol: :glol: :glol:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Detroit_Doc said:
Bob will pay what every other GM employee pays. He'll just have the benefit of getting one sooner than any other employee.

Last I heard, Bob had recently purchased an XLR and waiting until he could flip it and get an XLR-V. Something tells me he also has room for a Solstice in his stable though.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Detroit_Doc said:
Even at that level, corporate policy is that if you are married you are required to purchase a new vehicle every other year. If you are single, or your spouse also is eligible for an assigned vehicle, then you are exempt from the new car purchase every two years.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
solsticeman said:
"...allow myself to introduce...

...unh... myself...." :lol:

Love that line!

solli....perhaps Bob has spoken??? :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts