Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a TRUSTWORTHY engine machine shop around columbus ohio. I have forged rods, forged pistons and 82lb valve spings I need installed into an le5 2.4. Every machine shop ive called has limited experience on ecotecs so obviously I want someone who knows they're stuff!

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,262 Posts
Get in touch with Brian Cooper (CoopCJ7) HERE or on Skyroadster.com
he's your best bet and he's in Centerville

go to search and type in coopcj7 and tic "all threads"

he's dropped a V-8 into his and does his own work

or PM me for his phone number

·
Registered
299 Posts
I am not a machine shop I just do all my own builds. I have a 383 stroker in my sky right now. Shoot me message or call me and we can hopefully get you taken care of. I am actually in circleville and work in columbus 740 412 sixty eight 16

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill give you a call in the next few months, im gathering parts currently. I called zz performance and they tried to upsell me stuff with a motor swap. They were not listening to what i wanted.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I am not a machine shop I just do all my own builds. I have a 383 stroker in my sky right now. Shoot me message or call me and we can hopefully get you taken care of. I am actually in circleville and work in columbus 740 412 sixty eight 16
1st generation small block Chevy? :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Nice coop! Center dump exhaust,mechanical pump,HEI clears the firewall,A/C,dual feed Holley,and functional hood. Tow hitch to offer a tow for the Mustangs that break trying to keep up with you...

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have experience with the 385 series ford engines. ... our cobra kit car has a 429 in it... anything will fit but gas mileage on those big blocks are not driver friendly

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i have a lovley tuning issue now, so anyone know someone with an hp tuner that knows how to use it? my fuel trims are wayyyy off

1 - 12 of 12 Posts