Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, this is the Sea Pirate and his wife, we are seniors and we really like the Solstice. Can you guys tell us if there is enough room for my wife to take her little poodle nikki with us in the front compartment, I really dig the car and want it, but the dog is flipping me out, please help and write me back and tell her the dog with be fine in the front seat, Nikki is only 7 pounds. This is turning in to a war. -- LOL -- This car looks like it can really turn us on about driving low open cars again, I also want to feel my oats again with this car. Does any one think that a aftermarket air filter induction system ( bolt on ) can give the Solstice an added 8 or 10 more horses. If so that is enought for me. Thanks Guys---SeaPirate

·
Registered
533 Posts
SeaPirate said:
... Does any one think that a aftermarket air filter induction system ( bolt on ) can give the Solstice an added 8 or 10 more horses. If so that is enought for me. Thanks Guys---SeaPirate
One of the magazine articles quoted a person from GM as saying that they are shooting for 180 horsepower if they can achieve it without loosing torque.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Until we see a final product, its hard to say how much room there will be in the passenger compartment to put extra things. However, a 7 pound poodle does not take up all that much space. do you take him in a carrier, or will he be "loose" in the cabin? I imagine it would be hard to have a carrier in the footwell while a person is sitting there (although I have managed to ride in the passenfer seat of a Fiero with a cooler in the footwell, but its not ideal). However, if its just the dog by itself, he may be ok up there.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
SeaPirate said:
Hello all, this is the Sea Pirate and his wife, we are seniors and we really like the Solstice. Can you guys tell us if there is enough room for my wife to take her little poodle nikki with us in the front compartment, I really dig the car and want it, but the dog is flipping me out, please help and write me back and tell her the dog with be fine in the front seat, Nikki is only 7 pounds. This is turning in to a war. -- LOL -- This car looks like it can really turn us on about driving low open cars again, I also want to feel my oats again with this car. Does any one think that a aftermarket air filter induction system ( bolt on ) can give the Solstice an added 8 or 10 more horses. If so that is enought for me. Thanks Guys---SeaPirate
Leave the dog and wife at home and you won't need the extra 8 to 10 horses! :jester Only kidding, that was mean. I couldn't resist, hope God can forgive me.... oh that's right! He's too busy on another thread to notice! :blueangel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts