Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yesnod: Well i like coming up with different ideas to make your ride more enjoyable, so maybe you guys can share what's on your mind. This was Really simple and takes about fifteen min or less and your passenger will love it(PSP). This was kinda made from common household items. :Self adhesive velcro, a sunvisor mirror i took apart and a double male auxilary cord a lil over six feet. Well ok maybe a lil longer than 20min & more than just household items. Check out the pic, tell me what you think. And it's removable. Of course it really would look awesome if someone gets it done professionally.

Vin #1928 My car is sick

·
Registered
98 Posts
Very nice :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have been trying to figure out ways to incorporate my PSP into my Solstice as well. I wish there was more room above or below the radio to attach it for watching movies. I think I may try this visor setup!! Thanks!!

By the way, I'm sure you have all the information you need about the PSP, but if you want some more, you can go to my PSP site I made back during the launch:

http://www.pspfanatic.com

I haven't updated it in forever, but there are still some useful links on there.

I think Dori-san would be interested in this setup as well with his PSP.

- bspate -

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also i was thinking of ordering another visor to chop, to make custom fit the PSP and to run the apropriate wires through. There for if you screw up. o'well put back your original. The Aux does'nt sound so bad also..Kinda like surround sound.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
The PSP setup ... those rims ... not the kind of thing I expected to see on a Sol. Not exactly my taste, but to each his own. Have you figured out how to remove the fuel tank so you can drop a couple 15's back there? :D
(Sorry to hear your car is sick ... hopefully it gets better soon.)

P.S. No offense ... just playin'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts