Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have solid info on the availability of Envious or Agressive with the two-tone leather interior? I believe this constraint was to be lifted today. (I was always taught that patience was indeed a virtue, but I never waited around to find out if it were true. :lol: )

I'm holding out for Envious/Two-tone. :yesnod:

Thanks.

--Chemist

·
5,641 Posts
Chemist said:
Does anyone have solid info on the availability of Envious or Agressive with the two-tone leather interior? I believe this constraint was to be lifted today. (I was always taught that patience was indeed a virtue, but I never waited around to find out if it were true. :lol: )

I'm holding out for Envious/Two-tone. :yesnod:

Thanks.

--Chemist
Had it in my day planner. Checked a couple times earlier this morning, no change yet. Will try a little later today.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small Dealer said:
Had it in my day planner. Checked a couple times earlier this morning, no change yet. Will try a little later today.
I appreciate that. Thanks.

--Chemist

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Small Dealer said:
On that note SD, since some of the 1st 1000 have not been build yet, what is the posibility to asking for a change at this point.
Thanks

·
5,641 Posts
Still no update as of opening of VOMS on Friday the 5th.

Hopefully the Solstice team can get their work done before win & cheese with Bob in the Wintergarden this afternoon. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Thanks SD but if you hear any thing for those of us that would like to get the steel/sand, please let us know ASAP.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Any Sols preferenced this week????

Any more Sols picked up this week SD.

And thanks again for the info, you should be getting $100 comish on every car purchased by a forum member. :thumbs:

·
5,641 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Any more Sols picked up this week SD.

Yes the Solstice is being allocated for regular production this weeks dealer order cycle.

·
5,641 Posts
Chemist, still no changes for Saturday morning. Guess everyone did head to the party on Friday and didn't go back upstairs to work.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd love to see the green, blue and red cars with a tan interior and tan top.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Small Dealer said:
Chemist, still no changes for Saturday morning. Guess everyone did head to the party on Friday and didn't go back upstairs to work.
SD, I really do appreciate your keeping me up to date on this. Your contributions to the forum are well appreciated! I cannot even think about ordering until I get ~ $7000 worth of new flooring at my house paid for (January?), so it is not time critical, just OSD (obsessive Solstice disorder :lol: ) critical.

Thanks again,

--Chemist

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
I had my dealer tried to change my 1st 1000 agressive to the steel/sand interior and it was rejected. He also tried it with a new order and it fail the same way, maybe by next week it will be available. My car is still coded as 3000 with a date of 7/20/05.

·
Registered
177 Posts
concur Chemist & dferkler :agree:

·
5,641 Posts
8-11-05 update

As of this afternoon 8/11/-5, still not updated in VOMS ordering or on-line order guides.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Small Dealer said:
As of this afternoon 8/11/-5, still not updated in VOMS ordering or on-line order guides.
Thanks for still checking... I'm currently ordering Deep with two-tone, but want Envious... hopefully they will change it before my order gets to GM.

·
5,641 Posts
rlhammon said:
Thanks for still checking... I'm currently ordering Deep with two-tone, but want Envious... hopefully they will change it before my order gets to GM.
I will keep on it for you. Keep an eye for this thread. With Chemist's avatar it is not hard to see. :)

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eye strain

Small Dealer said:
I will keep on it for you. Keep an eye for this thread. With Chemist's avatar it is not hard to see. :)
The just-previous Marketing director at my university calls the picture "Elton John, the chemist." Most of my students just shake their heads and laugh at me. ;)

Now, back on topic, I _do_ really appreciate your keeping us up to date on this issue (and MANY others!). I'l be ordering right after the first of the year, Lord willing, as I hope to have about $8K saved up for a down payment by July 1.

-- Ch-Ch-Ch-Chemist (and the Jets :lol: :lol: )

·
5,641 Posts
8/16/2005 still no changes to anything.

·
5,641 Posts
Change in the implemetation plan. Latest is that it will be done by October 3rd. So any order not "picked up" by then will be eligible for change.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts