Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this to get a list of any questions that I can ask during the EOP broadcast on 23MAR05.

This is what I know to ask/listen for:
1. Does the cust. have to physically be in the building
2. Can a pre-order deposit be used to guarantee my spot on a wait-list
3. Will the ordering commence at 2:00 pp.m. EST, or local time zone
4. When will pricing be available
5. Can we use pre-loaded Autobook templates, or will the orders have to be entered manually
6. How many dealers are enrolled
7. Is there any way I can borrow one for a year (Oops, that's for me.)
8. What happen if a cust. refuses delivery when the vehicle arrives
9. Is there a limit to unique ID's available, can somebody still get one now? (for off the street folks.)

That's all I got so far, help me help y'all

Steve

·
Registered
57 Posts
Steve. Ask what sorts of provisions are being made for those that have expressed an interest (for weeks/months) with a dealer, Vs, those customer's that might see the Apprentice Show, get an ID and show up the next day at a dealer?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dlent said:
Steve. Ask what sorts of provisions are being made for those that have expressed an interest (for weeks/months) with a dealer, Vs, those customer's that might see the Apprentice Show, get an ID and show up the next day at a dealer?
Definitely, I hope that is covered during the conversation about fans who have had money down for months, as opposed to somebody with a lot of spare cash that collects stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
conejo148 said:
Definitely, I hope that is covered during the conversation about fans who have had money down for months, as opposed to somebody with a lot of spare cash that collects stuff.
Very good point, there COULD be customers on a dealer's list and if they don't know about the Apprentice deal wouldn't have the chance to try for the 1/1000. But any reputable dealer SHOULD call those customers and inform them of what's going on.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
dlent said:
Let's not forget.....When we gonna see a top? And....trunk pics?
By no later than 4/8 dealer should receive pre program stuff which is dupposed to include video of top operation.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
conejo148 said:
I am posting this to get a list of any questions that I can ask during the EOP broadcast on 23MAR05.

5. Can we use pre-loaded Autobook templates, or will the orders have to be entered manually
9. Is there a limit to unique ID's available, can somebody still get one now? (for off the street folks.)

Steve
Just thought of another couple of q's for you. Will GM card earnings be allowed on the Solstice. What promotional finance rates will the Solstice be eligible for?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Achieftain....You beat me to it. I just noticed on another thread (off topic) questions regarding those two items. Good questions!

·
Registered
168 Posts
conejo148 said:

Steve

Will you post the answers to these questions?

I stopped by my dealer today to remind him of the satalite broadcast on Wed and he said "Wednesday? Oh no, that's when we are having an open house for all of our customers." Doubt if he will see the broadcast. His many other customers will need the attention that day, I'm just one of many.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blk37Special said:
Will you post the answers to these questions?

I stopped by my dealer today to remind him of the satalite broadcast on Wed and he said "Wednesday? Oh no, that's when we are having an open house for all of our customers." Doubt if he will see the broadcast. His many other customers will need the attention that day, I'm just one of many.
Now what kind of a salesman would I be if I DIDN'T share? :devil:

Be nice, now.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
conejo148 said:
Now what kind of a salesman would I be if I DIDN'T share? :devil:

Be nice, now.
Play nice, or we'll fold up Pontiac like we did Olds: B. lutz :jester: (JUST KIDDING, NOT B LUTZ, )

·
Registered
179 Posts
What alternatives are there to customers who have dial up or otherwise un reliable internet connections? (If you can't get your ID # on 4/14 online)

I hate my ISP! :brentil:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
What alternatives are there to customers who have dial up or otherwise un reliable internet connections? (If you can't get your ID # on 4/14 online)

You're SOL if you can't get online. If you can't get to the web page and get an ID you're pretty much out of luck it seems. Nothings really stopping you from going to a friends, or Library, or internet cafe though.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
WannaSolstice said:

I don't think getting an ID will require a high speed connection. Fill out a form, push submit.

·
Registered
496 Posts
colours

Since we won't be able to see the actual cars with all the colours available before ordering will Pontiac make available high resolution actual pictures (and not photoshop renditions) of every Solstice in each colour and not just a colour swatch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts